Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Anyone know if and where I can buy a water distiller that candispense cold water?

Anyone know if and where I can buy a water distiller that can dispense cold water?
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 20 Oct 2019 12:57:47 -0400, Fred McKenzie
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

Anyone know if and where I can buy a water distiller that can dispense cold
water?

Akan-

I'm not familiar with such a unit. Your machine would need to contain
both a boiler to do the distilling, and a refrigerator to do the cooling.

I have an old Sears one-gallon distiller. It takes around 6 hours to do
one gallon.

I see a similar unit on Amazon, "Mophorn Countertop Pure Water
Distillation Purifier with Handle, 4L, 750W, White", for $69.99. There
are fancier models costing two or three hundred dollars, but they work
the same.

Fred

I don't think this is what the OP wants, even though it seems to be just
what he wants.

https://www.amazon.com/Recirculating...1590946&sr=8-2

For one thing, it's 1990 dollars (but there's free shipping) and for
another, you also have to be the distiller, but it's meant to work with
one.

Temp.Range: 0?~35?
Cooling Capacity: 500W@25?
Pump Capacity:
PID temperature control feature allows better temperature control,
greater energy efficiency, and longer compressor life time
CFC-free refrigerant R134A cryogen is compatible with international
environmental standards.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, October 20, 2019 at 2:24:46 PM UTC-7, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 20 Oct 2019 12:57:47 -0400, Fred McKenzie
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

[...]

That chills the water but it does not dispense it but only re-circulates it.
Nor does it distil water but is used on a distiller.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 20 Oct 2019 15:22:53 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Sunday, October 20, 2019 at 2:24:46 PM UTC-7, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 20 Oct 2019 12:57:47 -0400, Fred McKenzie
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

[...]

you also have to have

the distiller, but it's meant to work with
one.

Temp.Range: 0?~35?
Cooling Capacity: 500W@25?
Pump Capacity:
PID temperature control feature allows better temperature control,
greater energy efficiency, and longer compressor life time
CFC-free refrigerant R134A cryogen is compatible with international
environmental standards.

That chills the water but it does not dispense it but only re-circulates it.

Circulation is very important.

Nor does it distil water but is used on a distiller.

Yes, I mentioned that, minus one word.