Posted to alt.home.repair

Default If the end is near, Jasper needs a beer

I like a cold one at the end of a hard day.

JASPER TOWING SERVICE
619.371.3851
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/11/19 11:31 PM, Jasper Towing Service wrote:
I like a cold one at the end of a hard day.

JASPER TOWING SERVICE
619.371.3851

That's what my neighbor, an undertaker, said right before they arrested him.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/12/2019 3:35 AM, Bob wrote:
On 9/11/19 11:31 PM, Jasper Towing Service wrote:
I like a cold one at the end of a hard day.

JASPER TOWING SERVICE
619.371.3851

That's what my neighbor, an undertaker, said right before they arrested him.

Was the corpse's name Cold Ethel by any chance?

uPVC beads with end square end and one mitred end Tim Watts[_2_] UK diy 7 December 5th 12 06:32 PM
NEAR FALLUJA - The bodies of two men were found, with gunshot wounds and signs of torture, near the Sunni Arab stronghold of Falluja, 50 km (35 miles) west of Baghdad, police said. BGKM Woodworking 0 March 15th 07 08:30 AM
THE END IS NEAR willshak Home Repair 0 February 5th 07 12:56 AM
It's September 11th - - - THE END IS NEAR [email protected] Home Repair 2 September 11th 06 10:14 PM
Furnace Near End of Lifespan After 14 Years? [email protected] Home Repair 12 March 15th 06 02:58 PM