Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 3x50 chan link fence weight?

Give or take, how much does a 3x50ft roll of vinal coated steel fence weigh?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/27/19 10:19 AM, Thomas wrote:
Give or take, how much does a 3x50ft roll of vinal coated steel fence weigh?

Depends on the gauge, eh? We talking chicken wire, cyclone fence, or what?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/27/19 9:19 AM, Thomas wrote:
Give or take, how much does a 3x50ft roll of vinal coated steel fence weigh?

This stuff:
https://www.lowesforpros.com/pd/Actual-50-ft-x-3-ft-Vinyl-Coated-Steel-Chain-link-Fence-Fabric/1000006342
is about 60 pounds.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 27 May 2019 07:19:42 -0700 (PDT), Thomas
wrote:

Give or take, how much does a 3x50ft roll of vinal coated steel fence weigh?

wire guage will make a difference ;
as will 2 inch or 1 1/2 inch squares

http://tinyurl.com/y58ezlzl

4 ft. x 50 ft. 2 inch 11 guage = 52 lbs.

John T.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Thanks all and Dean. Dean's is what I have in the cart. Hip replacement, crutches for years, I have limitations. 60 is doable.