DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   3x50 chan link fence weight? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/636066-3x50-chan-link-fence-weight.html)

Thomas May 27th 19 03:19 PM

3x50 chan link fence weight?

Give or take, how much does a 3x50ft roll of vinal coated steel fence weigh?

Wade Garrett May 27th 19 04:00 PM

3x50 chan link fence weight?

On 5/27/19 10:19 AM, Thomas wrote:
Give or take, how much does a 3x50ft roll of vinal coated steel fence weigh?

Depends on the gauge, eh? We talking chicken wire, cyclone fence, or what?

Dean Hoffman[_12_] May 27th 19 04:14 PM

3x50 chan link fence weight?

On 5/27/19 9:19 AM, Thomas wrote:
Give or take, how much does a 3x50ft roll of vinal coated steel fence weigh?

This stuff:
https://www.lowesforpros.com/pd/Actual-50-ft-x-3-ft-Vinyl-Coated-Steel-Chain-link-Fence-Fabric/1000006342
is about 60 pounds.

[email protected] May 27th 19 04:21 PM

3x50 chan link fence weight?

On Mon, 27 May 2019 07:19:42 -0700 (PDT), Thomas
wrote:

Give or take, how much does a 3x50ft roll of vinal coated steel fence weigh?

wire guage will make a difference ;
as will 2 inch or 1 1/2 inch squares

http://tinyurl.com/y58ezlzl

4 ft. x 50 ft. 2 inch 11 guage = 52 lbs.

John T.

Thomas May 27th 19 06:16 PM

3x50 chan link fence weight?

Thanks all and Dean. Dean's is what I have in the cart. Hip replacement, crutches for years, I have limitations. 60 is doable.