Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

Default IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH A RETARDED 1990s FLIP PHONE? ARE THEY JUST FOR FLIPPINOS?

On Tue, 18 Dec 2018 12:50:38 -0800, Checkmate

Checkmate! In article ,
says...

booger
boogerOn Mon, 17 Dec 2018 22:12:09 -0800, Checkmate
boogerwrote:
booger
boogerWarning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
boogerCheckmate! In article ,
says...
booger
booger
boogerhumpfh
boogerhumpfhOn Mon, 17 Dec 2018 14:35:14 -0500, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
wrote:
boogerhumpfh
boogerhumpfhOn Mon, 17 Dec 2018 07:38:37 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund J. Burke" wrote:
boogerhumpfh
boogerhumpfhThe device kind of reminds me of them communicators they had on Star Trek.
boogerhumpfhEvery time I flip mine open I got an urge to say "Beam me up, Scotty!"
boogerhumpfh
boogerhumpfh
boogerhumpfhFlip phones can be life-threatening.
boogerhumpfh
boogerhumpfhThere was a prisoner who received a smuggled-in
boogerhumpfhflip phone here in North Carolina. In order to hide
boogerhumpfhit during a contraband search the idiot pushed it
boogerhumpfhup his ass. But, he was so stupid that he shoved
boogerhumpfhit up his ass hinge-side first. Then when he tried
boogerhumpfhto remove it it opened up and he couldn't get it
boogerhumpfhout. He was clogged and he couldn't ****. After
boogerhumpfhthree days of pain he went to the infirmary and
boogerhumpfhtold them he was constipated but they found the
boogerhumpfhphone stuck in his rectum.
boogerhumpfh
boogerhumpfhWhat a dumbass. I wonder if his name is Brennass?
boogerhumpfh
boogerhumpfhIt's probably Ass Hall.
boogerhumpfh
boogerhumpfh- -
boogerhumpfh
boogerhumpfh" I don't even have the heart to tell him I've never infested
boogerhumpfhArizona."
boogerhumpfh- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied
boogerhumpfhfrom the very beginning, A jew scam, as expected
boogerhumpfh
boogerhumpfh" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
boogerhumpfhThey all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
boogerhumpfh- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)
boogerhumpfh
boogerhumpfh"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
boogerhumpfh- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)
boogerhumpfh
boogerhumpfh"But vhere vill ve be able to vatch gay jews taking black cock up ze
boogerhumpfhass?"
boogerhumpfh- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
boogerhumpfhin Hollyvood and the effect on his viewing preferences
boogerhumpfhMessage-ID:
booger
boogerWould you stay the hell in my killfile, you morphing ****wit?
booger
boogerShan't, you killfiling ****wit.
booger
booger
booger- -
booger
booger" I don't even have the heart to tell him I've never infested
boogerArizona."
booger- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied
boogerfrom the very beginning, A jew scam, as expected
booger
booger" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
boogerThey all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
booger- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)
booger
booger"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
booger- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)
booger
booger"But vhere vill ve be able to vatch gay jews taking black cock up ze
boogerass?"
booger- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
boogerin Hollyvood and the effect on his viewing preferences
boogerMessage-ID:

Shall, you putrid pile of penis.

Shall NOT, you evil-smelling heap of diarrhoea.

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews