Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

Default BABY, IT'S COLD OUTSIDE

On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 23:53:01 -0600, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Sun, 16 Dec 2018 22:48:37 -0600, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
. ..

On Sat, 15 Dec 2018 04:38:28 -0600, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message

On Thu, 13 Dec 2018 11:51:18 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
J. Burke" wrote:

Which is why I keep the home fires burning.

In the meantime, feminazis, homos, and dykes are all ****ed off about
that.
LOL

When they burn a cross on yer lawn (if any), THAT'LL keep you warm,
Lumumba!

try to use glycoma in your thoughts

What the **** does THAT got, to do with crosses burning on lawns???

that's just imaginary

No, it still happens.

I can't help it.

Of course you can. Pull yourself together, for ****'s sake!

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

aliash)" wrote in message

On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 23:53:01 -0600, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Sun, 16 Dec 2018 22:48:37 -0600, "David" wrote:

. ..

J. Burke" wrote:

[...]

I don't see anything. Its all spoken or psychotic.

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

J. Burke" wrote:

Which is why I keep the home fires burning.

In the meantime, feminazis, homos, and dykes are all ****ed off about
that.
LOL

When they burn a cross on yer lawn (if any), THAT'LL keep you warm,
Lumumba!

try to use glycoma in your thoughts

What the **** does THAT got, to do with crosses burning on lawns???

that's just imaginary

No, it still happens.

I can't help it.

Of course you can. Pull yourself together, for ****'s sake!

I don't see anything. Its all spoken or psychotic.

Doesn't matter. Just pull yourself together!

- -