Posted to alt.home.repair

Default HELP MAKE OUR BABY!!!! HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK A BABY COSTS?

How much do you think it costs to make a baby?

For most people....nothing....

For my beautiful wife and I it is going to cost thousands ...more than
we have.

We need IVF and have some money saved but it costs $5500 just for one
IVF cycle. We now find that my wife needs to have surgery on her
remaining fallopian tube to remove it [salpingectomy] or clamp it as
it is damaged beyond repair and might add complications to the IVF....
before we can begin. Our health care does not cover us for this 'pre-
existing condition'.

We find ourselves in distress and a position of desperation. We want
a baby to complete our family, but we have a brick wall that keeps
hitting us and we can't come up with enough money in time for the
surgery. Surgery is November 30, the doctor says we can start IVF
straight after if it all goes smoothly, otherwise a small wait until
her body settles. If we cannot come up with the money by then we will
need to wait another year to even have the surgery let alone IVF
cycles.

My wife is 35 and I am 40, getting kind of old for our first child, we
do not want to waste any more time now that we have finally found each
other. We have been togethor for 5 years, married for 5 months.

As a loving husband, I am sending out this plea as I dearly want to
help my wife have her dream [and mine] of having our baby. After 2
previous ectopic pregnancies and the pain of losing babies and
surgeries it is once again out of her reach. We were told that IVF
was an ideal option now and we have a great chance of success.

We are short approximately $3000 at the moment and it is my hope [and
maybe a long shot] that some people could find it in their hearts to
help us come up with the money. Imagine if you have children, what it
might be like not to be able to conceive naturally without danger to
your life and the prospect of not being able to have any children just
because you are short of money. Even just a couple of dollars will
all add up. We would be happy to provide updates of our progress to
anyone who might like to know. Just click on the button below to
donate and don't forget to leave your email address if you would like
us to give you updates of our baby making.

This link takes you to our paypal donation setup
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...harset=UTF%2d8

or our webpage

http://make.our.baby.googlepages.com/home

Thanks
Steve

PS we met on the internet 5 years ago, that was why we thought we
would turn to the internet for help as we are all out of ideas now

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 25, 5:52 am, wrote:
How much do you think it costs to make a baby?

For most people....nothing....

For my beautiful wife and I it is going to cost thousands ...more than
we have.

If you can't afford IVF, you can't afford to raise a child.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Cindy Hamilton" wrote in message
On Oct 25, 5:52 am, wrote:
How much do you think it costs to make a baby?

For most people....nothing....

For my beautiful wife and I it is going to cost thousands ...more than
we have.

If you can't afford IVF, you can't afford to raise a child.

Cindy, thank you for posting this. I was thinking the exact same thing.

However, it is probably a scam anyway. Paypal your way to a baby, it might
get some suckers. In their 40's yet can't come up with $3,000? Get rid of
the Internet of say $40 a month would start a nice little nest egg for a kid
if they were serious.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 25, 5:52 am, wrote:
How much do you think it costs to make a baby?

For most people....nothing....

For my beautiful wife and I it is going to cost thousands ...more than
we have.

If you can't afford IVF, you can't afford to raise a child.

Cindy, thank you for posting this. I was thinking the exact same thing.

However, it is probably a scam anyway. Paypal your way to a baby, it might
get some suckers. In their 40's yet can't come up with $3,000? Get rid of
the Internet of say $40 a month would start a nice little nest egg for a kid
if they were serious.

If it's paypal, it's a scam before reading any further.......

Buy BABY CONVERTABLE CRIBS,baby crib sets, baby bedding, baby bed sheets on discounted prices [email protected] Woodworking 0 August 3rd 06 07:29 PM
Baby Gloat Tattooed and Dusty Woodworking 0 November 9th 05 01:19 AM
Baby crib Fred Woodworking 0 February 27th 05 02:09 PM
baby cot Zipadee Doodar UK diy 4 April 6th 04 01:45 PM