Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default HELP MAKE OUR BABY!!!! HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK A BABY COSTS?

On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 20:25:23 -0500, wrote:

On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 17:53:34 -0700, "Tim" wrote:

"Cindy Hamilton" wrote in message
On Oct 25, 5:52 am, wrote:
How much do you think it costs to make a baby?

For most people....nothing....

For my beautiful wife and I it is going to cost thousands ...more than
we have.

If you can't afford IVF, you can't afford to raise a child.

Cindy, thank you for posting this. I was thinking the exact same thing.

However, it is probably a scam anyway. Paypal your way to a baby, it might
get some suckers. In their 40's yet can't come up with $3,000? Get rid of
the Internet of say $40 a month would start a nice little nest egg for a kid
if they were serious.

If it's paypal, it's a scam before reading any further.......

I've never used PayPal for anything. I really don't care to give them
control of my checking account.

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

school classes." -- Ted Kennedy