Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk,alt.comp.freeware

Default Why They Want To Replace White People

"BurfordTJustice" wrote in message news

Why They Want To Replace White People

https://youtu.be/LVXlwq0pO4A

Good video.

Kids these days are not taught how to act and think by loving parents at
home, so they are easily susceptible to the social justice dogma jammed down
their throats by low-IQ government robots inhabiting the classrooms of our
public schools. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LquIQisaZFU

As Frank Zappa pointed out years ago, you need to educate yourself and not
let government schools rot your mind. We didnt heed his advice:

€œDrop out of school before your mind rots from exposure to our mediocre
educational system. Forget about the Senior Prom and go to the library and
educate yourself if youve got any guts. Some of you like Pep rallies and
plastic robots who tell you what to read.€

Children who question authority or do not act in a subservient manner are
immediately diagnosed with ADD and drugged into submission. Thank God I
wasn't born forty years later. I would've been turned into a walking
drugstore.

The public-school system doesnt want high performers, critical thinkers or
anyone questioning their government mandated orthodoxy. The ruling class
(aka Deep State) wants controllable, malleable, non-thinking automatons to
do the menial low paying jobs, buy cheap foreign crap with their credit
cards, and be dependent upon the state for their miserable existence.

Speaking of Frank Zappa, the lyrics to his songs are more relevant today
than they were fifty years ago:

Mr. America, walk on by your schools that do not teach
Mr. America, walk on by the minds that won't be reached
Mr. America try to hide the emptiness that's you inside
But once you find that the way you lied
And all the corny tricks you tried
Will not forestall the rising tide of HUNGRY FREAKS DADDY!

Mr. America, walk on by your supermarket dream
Mr. America, walk on by the liquor store supreme
Mr. America try to hide the product of your savage pride
The useful minds that it denied
The day you shrugged and stepped aside
You saw their clothes, and then you cried,
"Those HUNGRY FREAKS, DADDY!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDE9MC3jnl0

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk,talk.politics.guns

Default Why We Don't Want jews or other non-white inferiorists To Replace White People

On Tue, 27 Nov 2018 17:21:53 -0600, "Kyker" wrote:

"BurfordTJustice" wrote in message news

Why They Want To Replace White People

https://youtu.be/LVXlwq0pO4A

Good video.

"jews will not replace us"
- Charlottesville, 2017

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

--

"You are full of ****. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
by Negros."
- drug-****ed jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-****ed jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk,talk.politics.guns

On Wed, 28 Nov 2018 17:11:03 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew ******* neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine
wrote:

jew smut b'rissed

On Tue, 27 Nov 2018 17:21:53 -0600, "Kyker" wrote:

"BurfordTJustice" wrote in message news
Why They Want To Replace White People

https://youtu.be/LVXlwq0pO4A

Good video.

"jews will not replace us"
- Charlottesville, 2017

WE already HAVE been replaced by schwartzes and gooks in our inner city jew ghettos.

Villiamsboig ? Crown Heights ?

We're just too high on HCN gas to notice.

Not high enough, jew ******* !

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)