Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

Default BLACK FRIDAY?

aliash)" wrote in message

On Tue, 27 Nov 2018 00:14:50 -0600, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 21:05:42 -0600, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
. ..

On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 14:18:37 -0600, "David" wrote:

On Fri, 23 Nov 2018 08:48:13 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La
Edmund
J. Burke" wrote:

That's the name of a new romance novel where this white dude hooks
up
with
a hawt black babe.
Like Roman Holiday, but black.
Discuss...

White dudes don't hook up with 'hawt' apes...only moulies like you
do.

I'm sick.

No ****!

its in my robotic thought

In need of reprogramming???

Maybe but not really.

Really but not maybe.

no I'm not a robot

Maybe not.

like what, anything useful or anything?

Like maybe, sort of, or not.

I need a clear head.

Give yourself a good smack upside the head.

only when I'm nervous

So GET nervous and DO it!

- -

its a problem

It only seems that way. Just DO it!

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
that's why I get nervous

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

J. Burke" wrote:

[...]

A good smack upside the head CURES nervousness!

- -