Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

Default muslims.....,,,,and jews

On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 15:46:53 -0500, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

http://imgbox.com/xdNzLJcP

They're just like jews...followers of a primitive, babaric religion.
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

Default muslims.....,,,,and Oversodomised Grik Foreskin PEELERS....

On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 22:31:48 +0100, The Foreskin Peeler
wrote:

[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!

WHY is, your Grik anus invalid anus?