DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   muslims.....,,,,and jews (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/625468-re-muslims-jews.html)

Shitsack Moishe Goldberg[_4_] November 21st 18 09:04 PM

muslims.....,,,,and jews

On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 15:46:53 -0500, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

http://imgbox.com/xdNzLJcP

They're just like jews...followers of a primitive, babaric religion.

jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) November 21st 18 10:56 PM

muslims.....,,,,and Oversodomised Grik Foreskin PEELERS....

On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 22:31:48 +0100, The Foreskin Peeler
wrote:

[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!

WHY is, your Grik anus invalid anus?