Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

Default UK Dog Accused of a hate crime....WTF???....LOL....

On Tue, 20 Nov 2018 13:48:41 +0000, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
wrote:

On Tue, 20 Nov 2018 13:58:32 +0100, abelard
wrote:

On Tue, 20 Nov 2018 12:53:03 +0000, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
wrote:

On Tue, 20 Nov 2018 13:39:05 +0100, abelard
wrote:

On Tue, 20 Nov 2018 12:36:29 +0000, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
wrote:

On Tue, 20 Nov 2018 12:53:53 +0100, abelard
wrote:

On Tue, 20 Nov 2018 11:37:54 +0000, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
wrote:

On Tue, 20 Nov 2018 06:32:22 -0500, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

Further examples in a list of more than 2,500 alleged 'hate incidents'
logged by the Metropolitan Police in 2015 and 2016 include:

a.. An envelope that had been opened and resealed;
b.. An accident involving a car that bore a Remembrance poppy;
c.. A disputed line call in a tennis match;
d.. A dead rat found in a garden;
e.. And a man telling library staff he was campaigning for Brexit.
Last night, David Davies, Tory MP and former special constable, said the
recording of such 'non-crimes' was a waste of police time.

Yeah, politicians never record rubbish. Why do you waste your life with
this trivia. It's chatterati chit chat. I guess it 'means' something to
you....

so now you wanna be group censor...figures

You're sounding more like Bouffy everyday. Have you become an item?

you are such a cross patch...so emotional

I've never been called emotional before as far as I can recollect. Thank
you. I was binary only seconds ago.

emotional creatures are emotional

OK, mr genius the robot

if only you had higher reasoning centres it would be so much
easier to educate you

I think you are tring to insult me. Could you clarify?

you are enmeshed in dysfunctional language...most people are

i don't get any impression you wish to learn..but just in case
https://www.abelard.org/category/category.php

Ou contraire. I do wish to learn. You present yourself like some kind of
exclusive club with a presumption that your wares are somehow the only
one's on offer but my dear abelard thanks to minds over many millennia
who left their mark in some way I have a lot of choice. Once again I
find you attempting the mind games of a cultist. They won't work on
cats. I've told you before.

what a scaredy cat...you're so superstitious...

still you do have compensations like silly old women feeding
you

My mother was middle class, privately educated, and probably one of the
most well read people I have ever met. She was neither silly nor old
while I was in my youty.h and she was never silly. You have such a binary
view of the people who live on council estates old bo

i have no interest in your virtue signalling nor whether you were
raised in a cardboard box...

I was simply correcting your feeble ad hominem at the expense of a dead
woman you've never met. Sad.

ah diddums...

you play all the games but say nothing

--
www.abelard.org
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

[...]

Wrong again, I'm just picky.

still you do have compensations like silly old women feeding
you

My mother was middle class, privately educated, and probably one of the
most well read people I have ever met. She was neither silly nor old
while I was in my youty.h and she was never silly. You have such a binary
view of the people who live on council estates old bo

i have no interest in your virtue signalling nor whether you were
raised in a cardboard box...

I was simply correcting your feeble ad hominem at the expense of a dead
woman you've never met. Sad.

ah diddums...

you play all the games but say nothing

ah diddums...

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,
punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious maniac,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

[...]

no, to quote another poster, you're just a nothing burger

--
www.abelard.org