Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Last meal on Death Row

"Tennessee death row inmate Edmund Zagorski, who was sentenced in 1984
to die for killing two men during a drug deal, chose pickled pig
knuckles and pig tails as his last meal before a scheduled execution
by electric chair."

https://video.foxnews.com/v/5856387866001/?playlist_id=921261890001#sp=show-clips

He was moved to Death Watch this week.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 01 Nov 2018 11:29:13 -0700, Oren wrote:

"Tennessee death row inmate Edmund Zagorski, who was sentenced in 1984
to die for killing two men during a drug deal, chose pickled pig
knuckles and pig tails as his last meal before a scheduled execution
by electric chair."

https://video.foxnews.com/v/5856387866001/?playlist_id=921261890001#sp=show-clips

He was moved to Death Watch this week.

All he needs now is some cabbage / sauerkraut , headcheese,
and beans ... he'll have his own gas chamber !
John T.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 1 Nov 2018 23:20:42 -0400, Ralph Mowery
wrote:

HOw do they carry out the death sentence in that state ? Is it to die of
old age ? Looks like he has been there for over 30 years.

Looks like bad days at the dungeon.

It is a good example of just how long appeals can travel through the
courts. Millions of dollars spent, post conviction.

Justice IS supposed to be swift and certain. The reason we have a
right to a speedy trial.
--
"I like Campbell's Soup." President Donald Trump
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

HOw do they carry out the death sentence in that state ? Is it to die of
old age ? Looks like he has been there for over 30 years.

Looks like bad days at the dungeon.

It is a good example of just how long appeals can travel through the
courts. Millions of dollars spent, post conviction.

Justice IS supposed to be swift and certain. The reason we have a
right to a speedy trial.

The only reason I oppose the death penalty is the cost to the taxpayer.
Many deserve it, but we spend a lot of money to prolong it. Cheaper to
just keep them in a cell and feed them.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

HOw do they carry out the death sentence in that state ? Is it to die of
old age ? Looks like he has been there for over 30 years.

Looks like bad days at the dungeon.

It is a good example of just how long appeals can travel through the
courts. Millions of dollars spent, post conviction.

Justice IS supposed to be swift and certain. The reason we have a
right to a speedy trial.

The only reason I oppose the death penalty is the cost to the taxpayer.
Many deserve it, but we spend a lot of money to prolong it. Cheaper to
just keep them in a cell and feed them.

Never worked on death row, but I have worked around some MAB (mean ass
*******s) and some CAB (crazy ass *******s).

A single cell move for a shower, rec cell (outside), legal visit, can
take between 3, 5, or 8 Officers. That is just escorts to and from.
Prisons just cost us all money.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 2 Nov 2018 16:05:15 -0400, Ralph Mowery
wrote:

Do not let them hang around for 30 years in jail.

They do get odorous and stiff shortly.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , says...

There are many studies that show the cost of legal fees and appeals is
more than the cost of just keeping them in jail.
https://deathpenalty.org/facts/5-myths-death-penalty/

Ok, I see what you are saying or atleast that study. If they were
executed with in a week or so, all that would end.

I can see where some cases might want to be a life sentence, but where
there can be no doubt such as caught in the act, there should be a quick
trial and if guilty, executed by the end of the week.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/2/2018 6:59 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article , says...

There are many studies that show the cost of legal fees and appeals is
more than the cost of just keeping them in jail.
https://deathpenalty.org/facts/5-myths-death-penalty/

Ok, I see what you are saying or atleast that study. If they were
executed with in a week or so, all that would end.

I can see where some cases might want to be a life sentence, but where
there can be no doubt such as caught in the act, there should be a quick
trial and if guilty, executed by the end of the week.

For some cases I'd put the electric chair in the courtroom and throw the
switch when the jury comes back.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

HOw do they carry out the death sentence in that state ? Is it to die of
old age ? Looks like he has been there for over 30 years.

Looks like bad days at the dungeon.

It is a good example of just how long appeals can travel through the
courts. Millions of dollars spent, post conviction.

Justice IS supposed to be swift and certain.
The reason we have a right to a speedy trial.

It just says speedy trial, not speedy execution.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lonely Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Sat, 3 Nov 2018 16:33:38 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

I'd request my meal at a restaurant in a country with no extradition.

You donąt get to specify where the meal is eaten,
just what they get delivered to the death watch cell.

Did you HAVE to spread your stench also in this thread, you incontinent
stinking senile geezer?

--
Marland addressing bull****ting senile Rot:
"Stay in your wet paper bag you thick twit."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 3 Nov 2018 16:44:16 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

Justice IS supposed to be swift and certain.
The reason we have a right to a speedy trial.

It just says speedy trial, not speedy execution.

....and the senile "auto-contradictor" struck again! LOL

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing senile Rot:
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 3 Nov 2018 16:44:16 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

HOw do they carry out the death sentence in that state ? Is it to die of
old age ? Looks like he has been there for over 30 years.

Looks like bad days at the dungeon.

It is a good example of just how long appeals can travel through the
courts. Millions of dollars spent, post conviction.

Justice IS supposed to be swift and certain.
The reason we have a right to a speedy trial.

It just says speedy trial, not speedy execution.

Well, that's just ****ed up.

Take him out and hang him, when you cut him down, charge him with
loitering, the money you find in his pocket will be the fine. Hang the
horse too.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 3 Nov 2018 16:33:38 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

I'd request my meal at a restaurant in a country with no extradition.

You don’t get to specify where the meal is eaten,
just what they get delivered to the death watch cell.

Whoosh....

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

wrote:

Do not let them hang around for 30 years in jail.

They do get odorous and stiff shortly.

Just ask Gary Heidnik

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

Well, that's just ****ed up.

Take him out and hang him, when you cut him down, charge him with
loitering, the money you find in his pocket will be the fine. Hang the
horse too.

Well just wait doggone minute...

--
Tekkie