Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Default Starbucks to close 150 stores

On 9/25/2018 8:58 PM, catalpa wrote:
"BurfordTJustice" wrote in message
news
Starbucks to close 150 stores
FBN's Tracee Carrasco on Starbucks' decision to close 150 underperforming
stores.

Starbucks plans to lay off some corporate employees and institute
leadership
changes as part of an organizational shakeup, according to an internal
memo
from CEO Kevin Johnson.

"Starting next week and into mid-November there will be leadership shifts
and non-retail partner impacts as we evolve the direction of teams across
the organization in size, scope and goals," Johnson wrote in an email to
employees last week.

Johnson also said Starbucks will make "some significant changes" to
leadership roles and how functional groups are structured. Job cuts will
not
include retail staff, FOX Business has learned.

Shares of Starbucks fell 1.32 percent Monday.

The corporate restructuring comes as Starbucks turns its focus to rapidly
expanding in China and other global markets.

The coffee chain's sales growth in its home market has slowed, and the
Seattle-based company plans to close about 150 U.S. stores next year.

"Starting next week and into mid-November there will be leadership shifts
and non-retail partner impacts as we evolve the direction of teams across
the organization in size, scope and goals,"

Total mutilated English. Who in the real world speaks or communicates with
verbiage like this.

This is corporate bullcrap speak.

Fungibly pontificate go forward wins, rapidiously fabricate strategic methods of empowerment and professionally provide access to granular functionalities.

Starbucks needs to close all their stinking stores.

I have never understood the attraction to Charbucks coffee. Yech!

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 07:28:05 -0400, Bob wrote:

This is corporate bullcrap speak.

for BOHICA

Correct.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,
punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious maniac,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On 9/26/2018 8:31 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 07:28:05 -0400, Bob wrote:

This is corporate bullcrap speak.

for BOHICA

Correct.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

What does it really mean to evolve "micro-mega-iteravely"?

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 09:24:35 -0400, Greg Harris
wrote:

On 9/26/2018 8:31 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 07:28:05 -0400, Bob wrote:

This is corporate bullcrap speak.

for BOHICA

Correct.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

What does it really mean to evolve "micro-mega-iteravely"?

I dunno. I could guess. Look at the big picture. Micro manage. Rinse and
repeat. Then again it could have something to do with using micro
controllers to cartwheel mega trucks. Whatever it means someone thinks
it's very clever and we should respect that.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,
punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious maniac,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 12:40:15 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

Freakish!

Groovy baby, far out.

"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" wrote in
message ...
: wrote:
:
: On 9/26/2018 8:31 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
: On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 07:28:05 -0400, Bob wrote:
:
: This is corporate bullcrap speak.
: for BOHICA
:
: Correct.
:
: Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
:
: What does it really mean to evolve "micro-mega-iteravely"?
:
: I dunno. I could guess. Look at the big picture. Micro manage. Rinse and
: repeat. Then again it could have something to do with using micro
: controllers to cartwheel mega trucks. Whatever it means someone thinks
: it's very clever and we should respect that.
:
: Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
:
: --
: p-0.0-h the cat
:
: Internet Terrorist, Mass sock puppeteer, Agent provocateur, Gutter rat,
: Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey
Boy,
: Certifiable criminal, Spineless cowardly scum, textbook Psychopath,
: the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll
infme,
: the OVERCAT [The BEARPAIR are dead, and we are its murderers], lowlife
troll,
: shyster [pending approval by STATE_TERROR], cripple, sociopath, kook,
: smug prick, smartarse, arsehole, moron, idiot, imbecile, snittish scumbag,
: liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, scouringerer, jumped up
chav,
: punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious maniac,
: lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian, the most complete ignoid, joker, and
furball.
:
: NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist
:
: Honorary SHYSTER and FRAUD awarded for services to Haberdashery.
: By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.
:
: Signature integrity check
: md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896
:
: I mark any message from »Q« the troll as stinky
: