Posted to alt.home.repair
tbs tbs is offline

Default Cordless Dustbuster Won't Charge

replying to rschng, tbs wrote:
I have two of the 1970 DustBuster Plus vac's that I took to Batteries Plus
Bulbs store and had them replace the batteries in each vac. With the one I had
them replace the battery with a more powerful battery. The other, the cream
colored one, the replacement battery was not able to use the high power
batteries so, they installed the same power batteries as the original ones.
Cost was $35 for the high power batteries and $18 for the standard replacement
batteries. I took a chance that the problem was the batteries and not the
charger and am glad I did.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ge-476504-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, August 22, 2018 at 11:44:30 AM UTC-5, tbs wrote:
replying to rschng, tbs wrote:
I have two of the 1970 DustBuster Plus vac's that I took to Batteries Plus
Bulbs store and had them replace the batteries in each vac. With the one I had
them replace the battery with a more powerful battery. The other, the cream
colored one, the replacement battery was not able to use the high power
batteries so, they installed the same power batteries as the original ones.
Cost was $35 for the high power batteries and $18 for the standard replacement
batteries. I took a chance that the problem was the batteries and not the
charger and am glad I did.
--

Do you really think the guy has been waiting around for 15 years to hear from you? Check the dates! Geez! o_O

[8~{} Uncle Dated Monster