Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

Default Brexit: What would 'no deal' mean for food and medicine?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45047874

Personally I'm going to eat Davis and Boris.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,
punk ass dole whore troll, religious maniac, lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian,
the most complete ignoid, joker, and furball.

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

Default Brexit: What would 'no deal' mean for food and medicine? [Pre-EU times?]

"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" wrote:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45047874

Personally I'm going to eat Davis and Boris.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

UK somehow survived before joining EU. It had to be MIRACLE! :-)

Brexit will not be "nice & pleasant (only)" anyway. At least a few
"bumps" on the road is guaranteed. Do you want to be frightened and
intimidated by EU?

"No deal" Brexit should be avoided *but* avoiding "no deal Brexit"
_at any cost_ is plain stupid.

--
A. Filip
| Divorce is a game played by lawyers. (Cary Grant)
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

In message , A. Filip writes
"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" wrote:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45047874

Personally I'm going to eat Davis and Boris.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

UK somehow survived before joining EU.

Is 'survival' your ambition for the UK?

It had to be MIRACLE! :-)

Brexit will not be "nice & pleasant (only)" anyway. At least a few
"bumps" on the road is guaranteed.

Bumps? More likely our much-more-familiar potholes. Let's hope there
aren't any sink-holes.

Do you want to be frightened and
intimidated by EU?

I'm more frightened by having a Government which has no idea how to deal
with the EU.

"No deal" Brexit should be avoided *but* avoiding "no deal Brexit"
_at any cost_ is plain stupid.

Some Brexiteers simply want Brexit 'at any cost'.

--
Ian
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Fri, 3 Aug 2018 05:52:42 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

Rim job! How very "gay" of you.

Yunno, that thought never occurred to me. I was brought up in much
gentler times when gay meant carefree. Sometimes I feel robbed of my
innocence. Forced to accept others vulgarity in order gain status and
street cred amongst utterly vile creatures such as yourself when really
I should just call pest control and with a perfumed hanky covering the
bottom half of my face masking the stench point out to said operatives
the foul creatures requiring their attention.

"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" wrote in
message ...
:
: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45047874
:
: Personally I'm going to eat Davis and Boris.
:
: Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
:
: --
: p-0.0-h the cat
:
: Internet Terrorist, Mass sock puppeteer, Agent provocateur, Gutter rat,
: Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey
Boy,
: Certifiable criminal, Spineless cowardly scum, textbook Psychopath,
: the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll
infme,
: the OVERCAT [The BEARPAIR are dead, and we are its murderers], lowlife
troll,
: shyster [pending approval by STATE_TERROR], cripple, sociopath, kook,
: smug prick, smartarse, arsehole, moron, idiot, imbecile, snittish scumbag,
: liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, scouringerer, jumped up
chav,
: punk ass dole whore troll, religious maniac, lycanthropic schizotypal
lesbian,
: the most complete ignoid, joker, and furball.
:
: NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist
:
: Honorary SHYSTER and FRAUD awarded for services to Haberdashery.
: By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.
:
: Signature integrity check
: md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896
:
: I mark any message from »Q« the troll as stinky
:

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,
punk ass dole whore troll, religious maniac, lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian,
the most complete ignoid, joker, and furball.

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

Rim job! How very "gay" of you.

Yunno, that thought never occurred to me. I was brought up in much
gentler times when gay meant carefree. Sometimes I feel robbed of my
innocence. Forced to accept others vulgarity in order gain status and
street cred amongst utterly vile creatures such as yourself when really
I should just call pest control and with a perfumed hanky covering the
bottom half of my face masking the stench point out to said operatives
the foul creatures requiring their attention.

Just to be clear Bouffy, that's Pooh's way of saying you're an
cockroach.

"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" wrote in
message ...
:
[...]

Webmeister in waiting
Copyright theft advisor
http://****sworld.com

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Fri, 3 Aug 2018 11:16:51 +0100, Ian Jackson
wrote:

In message , A. Filip writes
"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" wrote:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45047874

Personally I'm going to eat Davis and Boris.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

UK somehow survived before joining EU.

Is 'survival' your ambition for the UK?

meaningless

It had to be MIRACLE! :-)

Brexit will not be "nice & pleasant (only)" anyway. At least a few
"bumps" on the road is guaranteed.

Bumps? More likely our much-more-familiar potholes. Let's hope there
aren't any sink-holes.

meaningless

Do you want to be frightened and
intimidated by EU?

I'm more frightened by having a Government which has no idea how to deal
with the EU.

i have no idea how to deal with idiots...perhaps you could offer
some serious, civilised and useful suggestions

"No deal" Brexit should be avoided *but* avoiding "no deal Brexit"
_at any cost_ is plain stupid.

Some Brexiteers simply want Brexit 'at any cost'.

some remoaners want the eussr as their mummy at any cost...
idiots are always in copious supply

--
www.abelard.org
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Fri, 03 Aug 2018 12:42:36 +0200, abelard
wrote:

On Fri, 3 Aug 2018 11:16:51 +0100, Ian Jackson
wrote:

In message , A. Filip writes
"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" wrote:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45047874

Personally I'm going to eat Davis and Boris.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

UK somehow survived before joining EU.

Is 'survival' your ambition for the UK?

meaningless

It had to be MIRACLE! :-)

Brexit will not be "nice & pleasant (only)" anyway. At least a few
"bumps" on the road is guaranteed.

Bumps? More likely our much-more-familiar potholes. Let's hope there
aren't any sink-holes.

meaningless

Do you want to be frightened and
intimidated by EU?

I'm more frightened by having a Government which has no idea how to deal
with the EU.

i have no idea how to deal with idiots...perhaps you could offer
some serious, civilised and useful suggestions

Was Brexit sold in a serious, civilised and useful way? No change then.
Bit of a forlorn hope that it's going to change now but I respect you
trying. All those people standing around with vacant looks on their
faces express the way I feel watching this farce unwind. I know, I
should research every aspect of it so I can be super clever like you but
I see no profit in it. Call me shallow.

"No deal" Brexit should be avoided *but* avoiding "no deal Brexit"
_at any cost_ is plain stupid.

Some Brexiteers simply want Brexit 'at any cost'.

some remoaners want the eussr as their mummy at any cost...
idiots are always in copious supply

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,
punk ass dole whore troll, religious maniac, lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian,
the most complete ignoid, joker, and furball.

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

On Fri, 3 Aug 2018 11:16:51 +0100, Ian Jackson
wrote:

In message , A. Filip writes
"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" wrote:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45047874

Personally I'm going to eat Davis and Boris.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

UK somehow survived before joining EU.

Is 'survival' your ambition for the UK?

meaningless

It had to be MIRACLE! :-)

Brexit will not be "nice & pleasant (only)" anyway. At least a few
"bumps" on the road is guaranteed.

Bumps? More likely our much-more-familiar potholes. Let's hope there
aren't any sink-holes.

meaningless

Do you want to be frightened and
intimidated by EU?

I'm more frightened by having a Government which has no idea how to deal
with the EU.

i have no idea how to deal with idiots...perhaps you could offer
some serious, civilised and useful suggestions

Was Brexit sold in a serious, civilised and useful way?

no...nor was remaining

No change then.
Bit of a forlorn hope that it's going to change now but I respect you
trying. All those people standing around with vacant looks on their
faces express the way I feel watching this farce unwind. I know, I
should research every aspect of it so I can be super clever like you but
I see no profit in it. Call me shallow.

how tempting!
but imv you are more lacking data than you are shallow

"No deal" Brexit should be avoided *but* avoiding "no deal Brexit"
_at any cost_ is plain stupid.

Some Brexiteers simply want Brexit 'at any cost'.

some remoaners want the eussr as their mummy at any cost...
idiots are always in copious supply

--
www.abelard.org
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

On Fri, 3 Aug 2018 11:16:51 +0100, Ian Jackson
wrote:

In message , A. Filip writes
"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" wrote:
[...]

I try not to over assimilate otherwise it clutters the hive mind.

"No deal" Brexit should be avoided *but* avoiding "no deal Brexit"
_at any cost_ is plain stupid.

Some Brexiteers simply want Brexit 'at any cost'.

some remoaners want the eussr as their mummy at any cost...
idiots are always in copious supply

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,
punk ass dole whore troll, religious maniac, lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian,
the most complete ignoid, joker, and furball.

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

On Fri, 3 Aug 2018 11:16:51 +0100, Ian Jackson
wrote:

In message , A. Filip writes
"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" wrote:
[...]

at a minor tangent...perhaps you 'should' trust yourself more

--
www.abelard.org

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

On Fri, 3 Aug 2018 11:16:51 +0100, Ian Jackson
wrote:

In message , A. Filip writes
"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" wrote:
[...]

I have no idea what you mean by that. Is it some kind of scientology
hook? I feel like a fighting bull whose courage has been tempered by the
light of experience. I'll take the bait but my other hand is on my six
gun.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,
punk ass dole whore troll, religious maniac, lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian,
the most complete ignoid, joker, and furball.

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On 08/03/2018 02:59 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45047874

Personally I'm going to eat Davis and Boris.

Lot of good eating on Boris...

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

On Fri, 3 Aug 2018 11:16:51 +0100, Ian Jackson
wrote:

In message , A. Filip writes
"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" wrote:
[...]

bang