Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk
abelard abelard is offline

Default Brexit: What would 'no deal' mean for food and medicine? [Pre-EU times?]

On Fri, 3 Aug 2018 11:16:51 +0100, Ian Jackson
wrote:

In message , A. Filip writes
"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" wrote:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45047874

Personally I'm going to eat Davis and Boris.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

UK somehow survived before joining EU.

Is 'survival' your ambition for the UK?

meaningless

It had to be MIRACLE! :-)

Brexit will not be "nice & pleasant (only)" anyway. At least a few
"bumps" on the road is guaranteed.

Bumps? More likely our much-more-familiar potholes. Let's hope there
aren't any sink-holes.

meaningless

Do you want to be frightened and
intimidated by EU?

I'm more frightened by having a Government which has no idea how to deal
with the EU.

i have no idea how to deal with idiots...perhaps you could offer
some serious, civilised and useful suggestions

"No deal" Brexit should be avoided *but* avoiding "no deal Brexit"
_at any cost_ is plain stupid.

Some Brexiteers simply want Brexit 'at any cost'.

some remoaners want the eussr as their mummy at any cost...
idiots are always in copious supply

--
www.abelard.org