Posted to alt.home.repair

Default toilet not flushing properly

After flushing my toilet bowl doesn`t completely empty. It1s one of those 2 gal. ones. oh!! for the good ole days. What can I do to fix it?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 29 Jul 2018 11:24:48 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

After flushing my toilet bowl doesn`t completely empty. It1s one of those 2 gal. ones. oh!! for the good ole days. What can I do to fix it?

See method 3 he
https://www.wikihow.com/Fix-a-Slow-Toilet

The rim jets need to be cleared of minerals so the initial flush
creates a vortex swirl.

IF you have iron sewer pipes, neutralize the acid with baking soda
before you flush.

Toilet not flushing properly Dark Angel[_2_] UK diy 7 October 27th 07 08:52 AM
toilet not flushing BB4LTC Home Repair 7 April 21st 06 04:26 AM
Toilet flushing problem [difficult flushing-possible vent problem] [email protected] Home Ownership 4 March 19th 05 10:30 AM
Toilet not flushing 'Hard enough" Jim Home Repair 9 December 9th 04 02:35 PM
Toilet not flushing stool properly Bill Cory Home Repair 14 July 22nd 04 03:59 PM