Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

Default Lots of cheap subsidised soya turd to go on sale in the US

Marketed as another success story for the Trump administration.

Yum yum. It's so bland. Like Rice balls but blander.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,
punk ass dole whore troll, religious maniac, lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian,
the most complete ignoid, joker, and furball.

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On 7/24/2018 4:46 PM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
Marketed as another success story for the Trump administration.

Yum yum. It's so bland. Like Rice balls but blander.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

If it doesn't sell by expiration date, we'll make cat food out of it.Â* ;-)

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Tue, 24 Jul 2018 17:50:25 -0400, Felis Silvestris
wrote:

On 7/24/2018 4:46 PM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
Marketed as another success story for the Trump administration.

Yum yum. It's so bland. Like Rice balls but blander.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

If it doesn't sell by expiration date, we'll make cat food out of it.* ;-)

You won't be able to resist it by the time the food industry has smeared
it with burnt caramel, pulverised sewage sludge, and sump oil. What do
they call it? Oh! yes, barbeque sauce. Fantastic, just slap it on the
barbie, stand well clear, and when it's burnt to a cinder, enjoy. Don't
worry, you have the best healthcare in the world and if it all goes to
**** there's always fentanyl...

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,
punk ass dole whore troll, religious maniac, lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian,
the most complete ignoid, joker, and furball.

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, July 24, 2018 at 4:47:06 PM UTC-4, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
Marketed as another success story for the Trump administration.

Yum yum. It's so bland. Like Rice balls but blander.

We'll use it as pig feed. Mmmm. Bacon.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Wed, 25 Jul 2018 08:09:05 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

So you will go make that happen to several?

Full of **** farm subsidy whore. Blood pressure issues. Ignore.

:
: Yum yum. It's so bland. Like Rice balls but blander.
:
: Actually, I quite like the the idea of gun-toting, steak-for-breakfast
: Republicans being forced to eat tofu.
:
: Yee-Ha!

Only under medical supervision and with the support of counseling. The
poor snowflakes are still coming to terms with Brokeback.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,
punk ass dole whore troll, religious maniac, lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian,
the most complete ignoid, joker, and furball.

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On 07/25/2018 06:17 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
Only under medical supervision and with the support of counseling. The
poor snowflakes are still coming to terms with Brokeback.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pG9hCSUckCg

"that **** ain't right."

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Wed, 25 Jul 2018 07:47:41 -0600, rbowman wrote:

On 07/25/2018 06:17 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
Only under medical supervision and with the support of counseling. The
poor snowflakes are still coming to terms with Brokeback.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pG9hCSUckCg

"that **** ain't right."

Yeah, nothing against it I just don't want it rammed down my throat.