Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Buttons or Remote not working

The buttons or remote don't work. I have to plug in my a/c to turn it on.
Good that it is stuck on good setting. Control panel ?

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...g-1170786-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, July 19, 2018 at 5:14:06 PM UTC-4, Matt wrote:
The buttons or remote don't work. I have to plug in my a/c to turn it on.
Good that it is stuck on good setting. Control panel ?

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...g-1170786-.htm

Unless the unit has a battery to maintain settings, never seen one that
does, but if it does I'd remove/replace the battery. But otherwise,
since you're removing AC to power to use it and it won't reset or
respond, sounds like the control panel. Might be a cable connection
I suppose. Does the display light up like normal?

Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to Matt, The Fixer wrote:
Control Panel? Depends on what version of Windows you are using.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...g-1170786-.htm