Posted to alt.home.repair

Default IBC/Ryan Weed Trimmer

On Friday, March 24, 2000 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, VCZ wrote:
I have an old IBC/Ryan weed trimmer I've had for about 9 years and has never
given me trouble before. Lately though, I can get it started and it idles
fine, but after it warms up and I disengage the choke, as I accelerate the
throtle and give it gas the engine dies. I would think that this is some sort
of carburater problem but I'm wondering if it is likely worth fixing or if
there is something I can check my self that might correct the problem.

there are adjustment screws on the carb turn the one with the bigger head clock wise