Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

Default Carillion collapse to land taxpayer with 148m bill

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/n...bill-2s28pzlvd

Another success for the private sector.

BOHICA.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Thu, 07 Jun 2018 10:45:46 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
wrote:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/n...bill-2s28pzlvd

Another success for the private sector.

BOHICA.

Pooh, this is hilarious. It's straight out of a TUC backed Labour
governments handbook.

"A spokesman for the Cabinet Office said: “Throughout this process the
government has been clear that its priority is to ensure that public
services continue to run smoothly and safely. The plans we put in place
have ensured this, and we continue to work hard to minimise the impacts
of the insolvency, having safeguarded over 11,700 jobs to date.”"

Invest in lube.

--
Ectoplasm, because it makes me think about beating my bishop.