Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The Equal Rights Amendment Was Just Ratified by Illinois.

Nevada ratified the ERA in 2017 and now Illinois. Only one more state
is required and then we will have a constitutional ****-show.

Those who doubt the power of time when it comes to changing the
constitution, take note of the ERA and the 27th amendment which took
202 years to ratify.

The second amendment is on the block, might not happen in my lifetime,
but I am old.

The Equal Rights Amendment Was Just Ratified by Illinois. What Does
That Mean?

The New York Times http://tinyurl.com/ycjo75xx
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, June 5, 2018 at 8:51:56 PM UTC-5, Dove Tail wrote:
Nevada ratified the ERA in 2017 and now Illinois. Only one more state
is required and then we will have a constitutional ****-show.

Those who doubt the power of time when it comes to changing the
constitution, take note of the ERA and the 27th amendment which took
202 years to ratify.

The second amendment is on the block, might not happen in my lifetime,
but I am old.

The Equal Rights Amendment Was Just Ratified by Illinois. What Does
That Mean?

The New York Times http://tinyurl.com/ycjo75xx

Dove Anus, we all hope you get mugged by one or more of your Politically Correct Protected Species and you feel helpless because you have no way to defend yourself. I've had potential muggers change direction when I reached for a pretend gun. Funny how that works. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Armed Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 6 Jun 2018 01:51:53 -0000 (UTC), "Dove Tail"
wrote:

Nevada ratified the ERA in 2017 and now Illinois. Only one more state
is required and then we will have a constitutional ****-show.

I am not sure why it is such a bad thing. For the most part it is moot
anyway and in some cases men might benefit. "Affirmative action" would
be unconstitutional.
It will certainly make the women wonder about what they wished for if
we reinstate a draft. Sorry Barbie, you are in the army now.