Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Toro 22" Self Propelled Mower: Use A Fuel Filter ?

Hello,

Have a 22" Toro Recycler self propelled Mower. Tecumseh engine.

About 10 years old !

Can't find the manuals anymore for it.

Anyone have any idea if it likely has a fuel
filter on the end of the hose that is in the gas tank ?

I tried fishing for the hose, but couldn't grab it.

Do the new ones have such a filter ?
BTW:

Thanks,
Bob
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 24 May 2018 05:59:11 -0700 (PDT), Robert11
wrote:

Hello,

Have a 22" Toro Recycler self propelled Mower. Tecumseh engine.

About 10 years old !

Can't find the manuals anymore for it.

Anyone have any idea if it likely has a fuel
filter on the end of the hose that is in the gas tank ?

I tried fishing for the hose, but couldn't grab it.

Do the new ones have such a filter ?
BTW:

Thanks,
Bob

My Toro Recycler has nio hose in the fuel tank - so no filter in the
tank.
It does have an inline filter (which I think was added by previous
owner, but not sure)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, May 24, 2018 at 8:59:16 AM UTC-4, Robert11 wrote:
Hello,

Have a 22" Toro Recycler self propelled Mower. Tecumseh engine.

About 10 years old !

Can't find the manuals anymore for it.

Anyone have any idea if it likely has a fuel
filter on the end of the hose that is in the gas tank ?

I tried fishing for the hose, but couldn't grab it.

Do the new ones have such a filter ?
BTW:

Thanks,
Bob

Go to one of the online parts stores and pull up the diagrams for
that model.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Hello,
Have a 22" Toro Recycler self propelled Mower. Tecumseh engine.
About 10 years old !
Can't find the manuals anymore for it.
Anyone have any idea if it likely has a fuel
filter on the end of the hose that is in the gas tank ?
I tried fishing for the hose, but couldn't grab it.
Do the new ones have such a filter ?
BTW:
Thanks,
Bob

Go to one of the online parts stores and pull up the diagrams for
that model.

Great idea - simple google search - accurate info -
one random example :

https://www.toro.com/en/parts/partdetails/?id=25558

Click on the Parts drawing for a blow-up and parts list.

John T.