Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

Default Guess the race?

On Tue, 22 May 2018 10:16:05 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

Trying to change the subject makes you a luzer.

You are a tadpole without power or significance.

"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" wrote in
message ...
: On Tue, 22 May 2018 08:10:57 -0400, dvus wrote:
:
: On 5/21/2018 2:58 PM, ZZyXX wrote:
: On 5/20/18 2:01 PM, ZZyXX wrote:
: On 5/20/18 3:46 AM, BurfordTJustice wrote:
: The discovery of a 5-year-old girl's body inside a storage unit in
: Sacramento last week led to the arrests of her father and stepmother,
: and
: prompted a joint investigation by police in California and Nevada.
:
: Sacramento police linked the unit to Tyler and Averyauna Anderson,
both
: Nevada residents, the Sacramento Bee reported.
: Reno police identified the girl as Cali Anderson, who was Tyler
: Anderson's
: daughter. Leyanie Robinson, Cali's biological mother, told
: Sacramento's FOX
: 40 that Tyler Anderson had full custody of the child.
:
: "It's hard for me to believe Tyler would do anything like this or be
: involved in something like this," Kevin Ward, an acquaintance of
Tyler
: Anderson's, told FOX 40. "He loved that little girl but you don't
know
: what
: people do behind closed doors."
: "He loved that little girl but you don't know what people do behind
: closed
: doors."
:
: - Kevin Ward, acquaintance of Tyler Anderson's
: The body was discovered Tuesday night after police received a call,
: FOX 40
: reported, adding that the manager of the storage facility said the
: business
: was "cooperating with law enforcement, 100 percent."
:
: Cali died sometime within the last two weeks inside the Andersons'
: apartment, Reno police said. She showed signs of being malnourished
and
: emaciated, according to coroner's office information in an affidavit.
:
: The affidavit said the child became unresponsive May 4, but the
couple
: did
: not call 911. They later allegedly placed the body inside a duffel
bag
: and
: kept it in a closet for a week.
:
: The couple then transported Cali's body to Sacramento in a rented
: vehicle,
: police said.
:
: Police arrested the Andersons on Wednesday. Tyler Anderson was booked
: into
: Sacramento's main county jail on suspicion of manslaughter, police
said.
:
: Averyauna Anderson was booked into the Washoe County Jail in Reno on
: child
: abuse charges and destroying or concealing evidence.
:
: The investigation is continuing, authorities said.
:
:
: christian
:
: if burpford is trying to incite a race war, why shouldn't I point out
: that 87% of all crime in the US is committed by christians?
:
: Because it's irrelevant. If they were true Christians they wouldn't be
: committing crimes, the Ten Commandments prohibit them. Other, herein
: unnamed religions, actually command their members to commit atrocious
: acts in the name of their faiths.
:
: So you're not a Christian then.
:
: Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
:
: --
: p-0.0-h the cat
:
: Internet Terrorist, Mass sock puppeteer, Agent provocateur, Gutter rat,
: Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey
Boy,
: Certifiable criminal, Spineless cowardly scum, textbook Psychopath,
: the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll
infme,
: the OVERCAT [The BEARPAIR are dead, and we are its murderers], lowlife
troll,
: shyster [pending approval by STATE_TERROR], cripple, sociopath, kook,
: smug prick, smartarse, arsehole, moron, idiot, imbecile, snittish scumbag,
: liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, scouringerer, jumped up
chav,
: lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian, the most complete ignoid, joker, and
furball.
:
: NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist
:
: Honorary SHYSTER and FRAUD awarded for services to Haberdashery.
: By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.
:
: Signature integrity check
: md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896
:
: I mark any message from »Q« the troll as stinky
:

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat