Posted to alt.home.repair

Default And yet they criticize out health services

Others are very critical of our health services. The Brits seem to
thing NHS is wonderfull, but this mother does not

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2018/0...hed-birth.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/05/2018 15:49, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Others are very critical of our health services.Â* The Brits seem to
thing NHS is wonderfull, but this mother does not

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2018/0...hed-birth.html

Blimey, you quote one instance!

Here's an unbiased view of the USA and NHS healthcare systems:

Americans! This is what it's like to use the NHS, Britain's universal
healthcare system that Trump thinks is 'going broke and not working'

http://uk.businessinsider.com/an-ame...ain-nhs-2015-1

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 11 May 2018 15:54:18 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 11/05/2018 15:49, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Others are very critical of our health services.Â* The Brits seem to
thing NHS is wonderfull, but this mother does not

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2018/0...hed-birth.html

Blimey, you quote one instance!

Here's an unbiased view of the USA and NHS healthcare systems:

Americans! This is what it's like to use the NHS, Britain's universal
healthcare system that Trump thinks is 'going broke and not working'

http://uk.businessinsider.com/an-ame...ain-nhs-2015-1

I see your "one instance" and raise you "one instance".
I am not sure I would rush to compare a guy with a dizzy spell and to
baby having it's head ripped off tho.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/05/2018 16:16, wrote:
On Fri, 11 May 2018 15:54:18 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 11/05/2018 15:49, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Others are very critical of our health services.Â* The Brits seem to
thing NHS is wonderfull, but this mother does not

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2018/0...hed-birth.html

Blimey, you quote one instance!

Here's an unbiased view of the USA and NHS healthcare systems:

Americans! This is what it's like to use the NHS, Britain's universal
healthcare system that Trump thinks is 'going broke and not working'

http://uk.businessinsider.com/an-ame...ain-nhs-2015-1

I see your "one instance" and raise you "one instance".
I am not sure I would rush to compare a guy with a dizzy spell and to
baby having it's head ripped off tho.

The big difference is that the American who wrote that article was
referencing his experience over 20 years in the UK and 20 years in the
USA. He was assessing the general difference in care/the cost and the
efficiency etc.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, May 11, 2018 at 10:49:07 AM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Others are very critical of our health services. The Brits seem to
thing NHS is wonderfull, but this mother does not

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2018/0...hed-birth.html

The biggest difference here is that you'd pay $25K a year for that,
while in the UK it's only $2K.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 11 May 2018 10:49:00 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Others are very critical of our health services. The Brits seem to
thing NHS is wonderfull, but this mother does not

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2018/0...hed-birth.html

It is disingenuous to treat an unfortunate, isolated accident as a
trend or as a condemnation of an entire medical system. To make
mistakes is human nature, no matter the country.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/11/2018 10:54 AM, Bod wrote:
Here's an unbiased view of the USA and NHS healthcare systems:

Americans! This is what it's like to use the NHS, Britain's universal healthcare system that Trump thinks is 'going broke and not working'

http://uk.businessinsider.com/an-ame...ain-nhs-2015-1

--
Bod

The problem is that taxpayers have to pay for their own health care policy AND taxpayers have to pay for the lazy ****ing worthless democrats health care policies.

If you are a working taxpayer, it costs you nearly twice as much for health care insurance.

If you haven't figured it out yet, the government punishes workers by taxing the hell out of them.

On the other hand, lazy unemployed democrat welfare slobs are rewarded with a welfare check and other free government benefits.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/11/2018 12:06 PM, None wrote:
On Fri, 11 May 2018 10:49:00 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Others are very critical of our health services. The Brits seem to
thing NHS is wonderfull, but this mother does not

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2018/0...hed-birth.html

It is disingenuous to treat an unfortunate, isolated accident as a
trend or as a condemnation of an entire medical system. To make
mistakes is human nature, no matter the country.

Yes, it is, bit I guess I'm an opportunist and took advantage of it for
the sensationalism effect.