Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Sturm Ruger Shareholders Adopt Measure Backed by Gun Control Activists

On 5/10/2018 at 8:48:32 AM, wrote:

On Wed, 9 May 2018 23:22:28 -0600, rbowman wrote:

On 05/09/2018 08:04 PM,
wrote:
I would not be expecting a glaring rebuke of the current business
model. All I expect is more people will be mailing in their proxies
next time if this costs the stock price a dime.

I'm sure the corporate memory still exists of what happened when
Bill Ruger was perceived to be caving to the gun control crowd.
Since Bill died the company has gotten very creative and it's done
nothing but help the bottom line.

They are making the guns the American gun buyers are buying. It would
be stupid to do anything else. The Mini 14 was originally made with
the military and police in mind and it was originally select fire.
There are still plenty of them in the class III registry. Bill
realized the public was going to buy more than the government when the
Stoner design became the army's choice so he made the Mini a semi auto
and sold a ****load of them to the public. It was after he died that
the new folks decided the AR platform was where the money was so they
jumped on that bandwagon, along with everyone else.
Personally I think the Mini is a superior firearm but it is more
expensive to make. (Why the army didn't buy them I imagine)

They had better start making refrigerators or shovels, it won't be long
before their cash cows go dry.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

The meteor will wipe out life on earth before that happens.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/10/2018 at 10:09:18 AM, wrote:

On Thu, 10 May 2018 16:38:23 -0000 (UTC), "Dove Tail"
wrote:

On 5/10/2018 at 8:48:32 AM,
wrote:

On Wed, 9 May 2018 23:22:28 -0600, rbowman

wrote:
On 05/09/2018 08:04 PM,
wrote:
[...]

That tune you whistle while passing the graveyard, I wager it is from
Snow White and the seven dwarfs.
Posted to alt.home.repair

posted for all of us...

On Thu, 10 May 2018 16:38:23 -0000 (UTC), "Dove Tail"
wrote:

wrote:
[...]

Singer made sewing machines & guns...

--