Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Climate Change

MAN-MADE climate warming/change is junk science used by big-government tax
and spend politicians and special interest groups to justify massive new
taxes and government control (e.g. gas cans, light bulbs and carbon taxes).
Indeed, many of the UN-IPCC input data assumptions used in the Global
Warming Climate Change computer models are egregiously unrealistic, e.g.
CO2 uptake via the global ocean/air interface, effects of solar activity,
very limited data sampling, sub-surface ocean current movement changes,
chronic underestimate of methane effects, variability of volcanic ash and
CO2 ejection, methane overestimation, etc. There are many others. As the
developers of computer models like to say: "Garbage in, garbage out".

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2018-05-09, BurfordTJustice wrote:
Exactly man made climate change is garbage.

Even Reid Bryson, the scientist who founded the modern discipline of
climate science, called it "a bunch of hooey".

I won't be making any of the changes that the climate hucksters and their
useful idiots would like. Hell, I won't even stop using incandescent light
bulbs, let alone buy a hybrid or electric car. Screw that. Ditto with
installing solar panels. Not going to happen. No matter how hard the
environazi dirtbags push, I'll push back harder.

NSA sedition and treason -- http://www.DeathToNSAthugs.com
Don't talk to cops! -- http://www.DontTalkToCops.com
Badges don't grant extra rights -- http://www.CopBlock.org
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/8/2018 11:46 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 5/8/2018 1:06 PM, Jack Meoff wrote:
MAN-MADE climate warming/change is junk science used by big-government
tax
and spend politicians and special interest groups to justify massive new
taxes and government control (e.g. gas cans, light bulbs and carbon
taxes).
Indeed, many of the UN-IPCC input data assumptions used in the Global
Warming Climate Change computer models are egregiously unrealistic, e.g.
CO2 uptake via the global ocean/air interface, effects of solar activity,
very limited data sampling, sub-surface ocean current movement changes,
chronic underestimate of methane effects, variability of volcanic ash and
CO2 ejection, methane overestimation, etc. There are many others. As the
developers of computer models like to say: "Garbage in, garbage out".

Garbage!

That's where I put your posts. The whole thing is political and to
those to you on the left, it is religion.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 9 May 2018 13:26:35 -0000 (UTC), Roger Blake

On 2018-05-09, BurfordTJustice wrote:
Exactly man made climate change is garbage.

Even Reid Bryson, the scientist who founded the modern discipline of
climate science, called it "a bunch of hooey".

I won't be making any of the changes that the climate hucksters and their
useful idiots would like. Hell, I won't even stop using incandescent light
bulbs, let alone buy a hybrid or electric car. Screw that. Ditto with
installing solar panels. Not going to happen. No matter how hard the
environazi dirtbags push, I'll push back harder.

I am not opposed to solar and I will use it as soon as the numbers
come out for me. I have had a solar heater on my pool since it was
built in 04 (mostly because I got the collectors dirt cheap from a guy
with a leaking roof) but solar electric still comes out a loser for
me.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, May 8, 2018 at 4:07:36 PM UTC-4, BurfordTJustice wrote:
When ever the government says they are going to fix something, just look
how they ****ed up the gas can.

Who can argue with that critical trumpet style thinking? Govt in the US
screwed up the gas can so scientists around the whole world must be wrong about
global warming. How very logical. BTW, Trump is running the govt now,
why can't he fixed the simple gas can?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2018-05-09, BurfordTJustice wrote:
Exactly man made climate change is garbage.

Even Reid Bryson, the scientist who founded the modern discipline of
climate science, called it "a bunch of hooey".

Funny, I don't see him being credited with founding climate science.
I do see him being credited with this:

"Bryson's main contribution to the debate on climate change was the idea of "the human volcano" causing global cooling, via an increase in aerosol loading.[4] This idea was sparked in 1962 by his own observation, while flying across India en route to a conference, that his view of the ground was blocked not by clouds but by dust. At the time, the instrumental temperature record did not show unambiguous warming and the view that the earth might be cooling, and heading for further cooling, was not unreasonable. "

So, he believed that manmade dust could affect the climate. Why he later
rejected manmade CO2 being capable of also having an effect, IDK. The
issue here is that it's not hard to find some scientist who will totally
disagree, even advance some wild, bizarre theories that are totally at
odds with all the established science and evidence. We've had some Nobel Prize
winners go on to become totally discredited, essentially reduced to
whackos in their later years. What any one scientist believes isn't
important, it's what the consensus of the best science on the subject
is that's supported by the data.

I won't be making any of the changes that the climate hucksters and their
useful idiots would like. Hell, I won't even stop using incandescent light
bulbs, let alone buy a hybrid or electric car. Screw that. Ditto with
installing solar panels. Not going to happen. No matter how hard the
environazi dirtbags push, I'll push back harder.

And you think this makes this one guy credible? It makes him look like
one of the extremist whackos to me.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2018-05-09, BurfordTJustice wrote:
Exactly man made climate change is garbage.

Even Reid Bryson, the scientist who founded the modern discipline of
climate science, called it "a bunch of hooey".

I won't be making any of the changes that the climate hucksters and their
useful idiots would like. Hell, I won't even stop using incandescent light
bulbs, let alone buy a hybrid or electric car. Screw that. Ditto with
installing solar panels. Not going to happen. No matter how hard the
environazi dirtbags push, I'll push back harder.

This Reid Bryson? Read it carefully.

"Bryson's main contribution to the debate on climate change was the idea
of "the human volcano" causing global cooling, via an increase in
aerosol loading.[4] This idea was sparked in 1962 by his own
observation, while flying across India en route to a conference, that
his view of the ground was blocked not by clouds but by dust. At the
time, the instrumental temperature record did not show unambiguous
warming and the view that the earth might be cooling, and heading for
further cooling, was not unreasonable. Others, including Hubert Lamb,
who created a Dust Veil Index,[5] thought volcanoes were more
responsible for global-scale aerosol.[6]

In 1973, Bryson testified to Congress that global warming from
fossil-fuel combustion was politically unstoppable.

There is no way right now that we can control the climate to make
it more benign. Even if we were to say "let us stop using fossil fuels
so that we do not add carbon dioxide to the atmosphere, because that
impacts the world climate," how on earth could you stop using fossil
fuels? Even those countries that are most heavily impacted by the
climatic change are the ones who say it is our turn to be affluent and
it is in the use of fossil fuels that one gains affluence.[7]

In later years, when it was clear that the climate was indeed warming,
Bryson argued that while climate change and a global increase in
temperature are real, he did not believe that they are caused by human
activity. Rather, he argued that they are part of natural global climate
cycles, particularly the end of the Little Ice Age:

"All this argument is the temperature going up or not, its
absurd," Bryson continues. "Of course its going up. It has gone up
since the early 1800s, before the Industrial Revolution, because were
coming out of the Little Ice Age, not because were putting more carbon
dioxide into the air."[8] "
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/9/2018 9:09 AM, Frank wrote:
On 5/8/2018 11:46 PM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

That's where I put your posts.Â* The whole thing is political and to
those to you on the left, it is religion.

Righty wacko's hero - Reid Bryson

[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2018-05-09, BurfordTJustice wrote:
[...]

For anyone with a brain not crippled by the denial propagandists, here's
a site to explore.

https://www.newscientist.com/article...-the-perplexed