Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Anybody Own Bitcoin?

I actually thought of buying some Bitcoin when it first came out just for the novelty of it and it would have cost me pennies. I could have later made a profit on them when they peaked. Well, I never got on the bandwagon and now it looks like governments are gonna take it all away. Typical. Here's a link to a story about it on a website where they want you to subscribe to their newsletter but I didn't. I searched for some other sites and what turned up was interesting. Governments don't like any form of currency they can't control. I'm going to purchase plenty of popcorn so I can sit back and watch the show. o_O

https://secure.caseyresearch.com/cha...start#AST81753

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lawrenc.../#47b99992100d

https://cointelegraph.com/news/anoth...coin-mike-bell

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jonmato.../#1324f211d252

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=are+govern...b=v83-1&ia=web

[8~{} Uncle Bit Monster

OT Bitcoin pyramid harry UK diy 14 January 8th 18 12:34 PM
OT, Bitcoin, OMG! Uncle Monster[_2_] Home Repair 0 May 23rd 17 11:06 AM
OT Bitcoin firm CEO found dead in suspected suicide BurfordTJustice Home Repair 1 March 5th 14 08:21 PM
Virtual metalworking - Bitcoin mining Tom Gardner[_6_] Metalworking 18 March 5th 14 03:52 PM