Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Deadbolt stuck in locked position. Removed all parts and it is still stuck.

Hello,

The deadbolt lock broke when I tried unlocking it. When I unscrewed it I
noticed a few small pieces fell out which i couldn't figure out how to put
back in. I putting a flat head and turning the lock and it did absolutely
nothing. So we decided to remove the whole thing and guess what..it still
doesn't budge. There's this small knob in there that we tried hooking onto and
pulling the whole thing out but it's stuck in there. We thought we removed the
only lock to this thing, but it seems like there's something else locking it
or it is jammed. Could someone please offer me some advice on how to fix this?
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/ee
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/ef