Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

Default Real ale drinkers reject bid to widen remit

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43841175

Thank God. Camra has been overrun by liberals...

Bring back the public bar!!!

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth, alt.home.repair, uk.legal, uk.politics.misc, alt.politics.uk

On 21 Apr 2018, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote
(in ):

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43841175

Thank God. Camra has been overrun by liberals...

Bring back the public bar!!!

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

I saw an advert for some concoction called Dark Fruits the other day.

What the **** is that?

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Sat, 21 Apr 2018 20:48:38 +0100, johnny-knowall
wrote:

On 21 Apr 2018, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote
(in ):

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43841175

Thank God. Camra has been overrun by liberals...

Bring back the public bar!!!

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

I saw an advert for some concoction called Dark Fruits the other day.

What the **** is that?

Looks like a cider. We make cider from Apples, Pears, and Peaches so I
guess berries is the Dark Fruits. There's fruit beer so.. Very nice
actually but not a session beer. One bottle is nice with a meal.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On 4/21/2018 3:48 PM, johnny-knowall wrote:
On 21 Apr 2018, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote
(in ):

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43841175

Thank God. Camra has been overrun by liberals...

Bring back the public bar!!!

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

I saw an advert for some concoction called Dark Fruits the other day.

What the **** is that?

Cider with blackberry and dark currants in it. No idea what it tastes
like.

All kinds of sissy drinks in the stores now, even flavored sparkling
water with alcohol.
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On 04/21/2018 01:31 PM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43841175

Thank God. Camra has been overrun by liberals...

Bring back the public bar!!!

Perry? I suppose if life gives you pears...

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On 04/21/2018 01:48 PM, johnny-knowall wrote:
On 21 Apr 2018, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote
(in ):

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43841175

Thank God. Camra has been overrun by liberals...

Bring back the public bar!!!

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

I saw an advert for some concoction called Dark Fruits the other day.

What the **** is that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnlTHvJBeP0
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On 04/21/2018 03:21 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/21/2018 3:48 PM, johnny-knowall wrote:
On 21 Apr 2018, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote
(in ):

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43841175

Thank God. Camra has been overrun by liberals...

Bring back the public bar!!!

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

I saw an advert for some concoction called Dark Fruits the other day.

What the **** is that?

Cider with blackberry and dark currants in it. No idea what it tastes
like.

All kinds of sissy drinks in the stores now, even flavored sparkling
water with alcohol.

I saw 'hard kombucha' in the store the other day. Getcher phytonutrients
and probiotics while you get a buzz on.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
On 4/21/2018 3:48 PM, johnny-knowall wrote:
On 21 Apr 2018, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote
(in ):

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43841175

Thank God. Camra has been overrun by liberals...

Bring back the public bar!!!

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

I saw an advert for some concoction called Dark Fruits the other day.

What the **** is that?

Cider with blackberry and dark currants in it. No idea what it tastes
like.

it tastes like fizzy blackcurrant juice

not a mistake you make more than once

tim

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On 22/04/2018 03:08, rbowman wrote:
On 04/21/2018 01:31 PM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43841175

Thank God. Camra has been overrun by liberals...

Bring back the public bar!!!

Perry? I suppose if life gives you pears...

What IS the fuss about?

Even if the GM of CAMRA members had resulted in a different vote
outcome, how would that mean they had come to represent me?

They don't, that's all.

And it's hard to see how they ever could, since I am neither pretentious
nor precious about beer or ale.