Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Flat rate electricity like water?

On Tue, 03 Apr 2018 13:25:31 +0100, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

FKNA

Google will not tell me what that acronym means.

It is not an acronym, it is phonetic

Whatever. Are you an English professor or something?

****in' A
Posted to alt.home.repair

FKNA

Google will not tell me what that acronym means.

It is not an acronym, it is phonetic

Whatever.* Are you an English professor or something?

****in' A

Still doesn't explain Google being quiet.* I have all the safe search
nanny state bull**** turned off.

Google brings us Urban Dictionary.

FKNA
Sound it out ppl - does this really need to be defined?
FKNA that dude is killin' it!
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

FKNA

Google will not tell me what that acronym means.

It is not an acronym, it is phonetic

Whatever. Are you an English professor or something?

****in' A

Still doesn't explain Google being quiet. I have all the safe search nanny state bull**** turned off.

When that expression was popular Serge and Larry were not even born
yet. Typically it was Vietnam era military guys or people around them.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 03 Apr 2018 20:11:52 +0100, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

On Tue, 03 Apr 2018 19:53:45 +0100, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

FKNA

Google will not tell me what that acronym means.

It is not an acronym, it is phonetic

Whatever. Are you an English professor or something?

****in' A

Still doesn't explain Google being quiet. I have all the safe search
nanny state bull**** turned off.

Google brings us Urban Dictionary.

FKNA
Sound it out ppl - does this really need to be defined?
FKNA that dude is killin' it!

Yes i saw that, but I would pronounce it fukna. Where would you get the I sound?

The particular abbreviation came from IBM guys texting, long before
there were phones that could text. (1985 or so)
We had a portable computer terminal that ran on cell frequencies,
weighed 3 pounds and connected to the entire IBM data network. It had
text message capability along with just about anything else you could
do from a desk top in our job.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Idiocy Flat Rate for Yanks? LOL

On Tue, 3 Apr 2018 14:53:45 -0400, Ed Pawlowski, the notorious,
troll-feeding senile Yankie idiot, blathered:

Google brings us Urban Dictionary.

FKNA
Sound it out ppl - does this really need to be defined?
FKNA that dude is killin' it!

You don't need to define it, idiot! You only need to FEED it! Just how dumb
are you? tsk