Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Flat rate electricity like water?

On Tue, 03 Apr 2018 20:11:52 +0100, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

On Tue, 03 Apr 2018 19:53:45 +0100, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

FKNA

Google will not tell me what that acronym means.

It is not an acronym, it is phonetic

Whatever. Are you an English professor or something?

****in' A

Still doesn't explain Google being quiet. I have all the safe search
nanny state bull**** turned off.

Google brings us Urban Dictionary.

FKNA
Sound it out ppl - does this really need to be defined?
FKNA that dude is killin' it!

Yes i saw that, but I would pronounce it fukna. Where would you get the I sound?

The particular abbreviation came from IBM guys texting, long before
there were phones that could text. (1985 or so)
We had a portable computer terminal that ran on cell frequencies,
weighed 3 pounds and connected to the entire IBM data network. It had
text message capability along with just about anything else you could
do from a desk top in our job.