Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk
% % is offline

Default Plastic bottle farce

On 2018-04-03 3:15 AM, BurfordTJustice wrote:
Yet you are the girlie man Canadian that needed government guns to solve
your problem.

"%" persent@gmaOn 2018-04-03 3:15 AM, BurfordTJustice wrote:
Yet you are the girlie man Canadian that needed government guns to solve
your problem.

"%" wrote in message
: On 2018-01-08 12:43 PM, Darrell A. Larose wrote:
: On 1/8/2018 1:50 PM, Peace wrote:
: On Monday, January 8, 2018 at 11:09:30 AM UTC-7, % wrote:
: .
:
: stop sending me mail about people i don't know ,
: and don't expect hot to be harassed when you harass just as bad
:
: My indentity was maliciously DOXED to NANAE.
: I am here to claim my damages.
: Once my claim has been settled,
: I leave Usnent.
:
:
:
: Darlene DOXed me and reposted libelous posts about me on several

usenet
: newsgroups and several web forums. She also telephoned me over

200 times
: since May 2015 demanding to speak to Kerry Chatwin. He lives in

Alberta,
: she lives in Alberta, yet she calls me in Ottawa looking for Kerry
: Chatwin. I spoke to the Camrose RCMP, and they suggested that due to
: diminished capacity charges against her likely would not stick.
:
:
:
: i don't want to charge anybody ,
: i just don't want to be bothered with ,
: a bunch of stuff and people i know nothing about ,
: it doesn't matter now anyway ,
: when she refused to comply with leaving me out of it ,
: i forwarded the mail to the cops they are scheduled to go see her now

"%" wrote in message
: On 2018-04-02 7:38 PM, wrote:
: On Mon, 2 Apr 2018 18:26:55 -0600, rbowman

wrote:
:
: On 04/02/2018 02:54 PM, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
: ...
: I'm 42 and I can remember shops not opening on Sundays when I was a
: kid. Scotland changed first, then England.
:
:
: I lived in Massachusetts for a couple of years and the stores

couldn't
: open on Sunday. Being the epicenter of 'New England'

Massachusetts had
: heavy dose of Britain starting with the damned Puritans. It was

illegal
: to celebrate Christmas for a few years and they still downplayed it
: until enough Irish Catholics moved in to vote down the
knuckle-draggers.
:
: When we moved to NY, I was surprised to find that the only stores

open
: on Sunday were grocery stores. It was next to impossible to get
: anything done at home (start a job on Saturday and still have broken
: plumbing on Saturday ;-). One Christmas season, one of the stores
: figured out that the fine for violating the blue laws was $20 - a
: pretty small cost of doing business. By the next Christmas season,
: blue laws were gone.
:
:
:
: When I lived there I had to drive to Connecticut on Sundays to do
: grocery shopping. No big deal, it was only about 10 miles.
:
:
: it was a big deal and you hated it

: On 1/8/2018 1:50 PM, Peace wrote:
[...]

"%" wrote in message
: On 2018-04-02 7:38 PM,

:

: On 1/8/2018 1:50 PM, Peace wrote:
[...]

"%" wrote in message
: On 2018-04-02 7:38 PM,

:

: On 1/8/2018 1:50 PM, Peace wrote:
[...]

"%" wrote in message
: On 2018-04-02 7:38 PM,

: On 1/8/2018 1:50 PM, Peace wrote:
[...]

"%" wrote in message
: On 2018-04-02 7:38 PM,

wrote:
:
[...]

"%" wrote in message
: On 2018-04-02 7:38 PM,

:

8:26:55 -0600, rbowman wrote:
:
[...]

Plastic bottle farce Ed Pawlowski Home Repair 176 April 13th 18 12:03 AM
Plastic bottle farce % Home Repair 0 April 3rd 18 05:46 PM
Plastic bottle farce % Home Repair 0 April 3rd 18 05:45 PM
Heineken World Bottle: redesigned bottle usable as an architecturalelement in homes. Joe Home Repair 0 February 24th 08 09:20 PM
Heineken World Bottle: redesigned bottle usable as an architecturalelement in homes. Joe Home Ownership 0 February 24th 08 09:20 PM