Posted to aus.religion.christian,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?=E2=80=94=20How=20to=20buy=20an=20iPhone?==?UT F-8?Q?=20with=20a=2050%=20discount=3F?=

FASCISM AS REPUBLICAN MOVEMENT ALIVE AND WELL WITHIN AUSTRALIA DESPITE A
TURGID SET-BACK FROM THE SOVEREIGN UNWILLING TO DIE FOR THEIR TREASONOUS
CAUSE

MALCOLM FARR (NEWS.COM.AU) @ 0000 ON 21 MARCH 2018: Republicans not
pleased with royal snub ahead of Prince Charles visit for Commonwealth
Games.

PRINCE Charles regrets - or maybe doesnt - but he wont be enjoying an
evening a chat with republican activists during his April Australian visit.

The heir to the throne has rejected a *GINGER* invitation to explain why he
should be our next head of state.
The invitation accompanied by assurances of a fair and warm exchange of
views came from the Australian Republican Movement.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/royals/republicans-not-pleased-with-royal-snub-ahead-of-prince-charles-visit-for-commonwealth-games/news-story/599d8d824483e6d1a2dc5d6bb75c7801

LODGEMENT OF AN APPEAL (AND ONLY PRELIMINARY SUMMARY OF EVIDENCE) AGAINST
THE 14 MARCH 2018 GRANTING OF AN INTERVENTION ORDER WITHIN CASE NUMBER
H13018534

http://www.grapple369.com/docs/APPEAL%20CASE%20NUMBER%20H13018534.pdf

PRELIMINARY EVIDENCE FOR CONTESTED AND STRIKEOUT HEARING REGARDING THE 11
NOVEMBER 2017 BREACH OF THOSE INTERIM ORDERS WITHIN CASE NUMBER: H13151430
AT SALE MAGISTRATES COURT ON 21 MARCH 2018

http://www.grapple369.com/docs/SUMMARY%20OF%20EVIDENCE%20CASE%20NUMBER%20H1301853 4.pdf

SERVICE UPON SALE MAGISTRATE'S COURT REGISTRAR @ 1501 HRS ON 20 MARCH 2017

SERVICE UPON SALE POLICE PROSECUTOR @ 1505 HRS ON 20 MARCH 2017.

- dolf

Initial Post: 21 March 2018

#FASCISM #REPUBLICAN #MOVEMENT

Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On 3/19/2018 11:21 AM, Luis wrote:
For a long time You dream about an iPhone but it's too
expensive?
Only we have an iPhone X for 449$, a MacBook Pro for 599$
iMac Pro from 1999$ and much more.
Use the promotional code (APPLE517) for a 10% discount.
We accept all kinds of crypto currency and work with
Escrow.

Are you speakin' English, you goddamned ****in' arsehole?
Who the **** wants a cell ****in' phone, anywho?
Do I wanna get called all the ****in' time?
Annoyed is the word.

Now, here's some advice.... GO **** YERSELF!
LOL

--

YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-7OuqWi4vQ

{#390 - ROBBERS} vs HOMOIOS {#391 - STEWARDS OF GODS HOUSE} THEORY OF

Private Street on the edge of the Central Business District dated 16th May,
2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of an
Application for Planning Permit

http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html

http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html

a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING and the question is, if it is permissible to

EXISTENCE.

http://www.grapple369.com/Grapple.zip (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS

Posted to aus.religion.christian,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?=20=E2=80=94=20How=20to=20buy=20an=20iPhone ?=?Q?=20with=20a=2050%=20discount=3F?=

FASCISM AS REPUBLICAN MOVEMENT ALIVE AND WELL WITHIN AUSTRALIA DESPITE A
TURGID SET-BACK FROM THE SOVEREIGN UNWILLING TO DIE FOR THEIR TREASONOUS
CAUSE

(c) 2018 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 21 March 2018

[...]

I have been advised by the Police Prosecutor that my matter of arrest upon
Remembrance Day 11 November 2017 and bail on alleged breach of an
Intervention and Personal Safety Order will be STRUCK OUT.

http://www.grapple369.com/docs/SUMMARY%20OF%20EVIDENCE%20CASE%20NUMBER%20H1301853 4.pdf

I have lived everyday of the last 20+ years of my life within the public
sphere speaking in a manner which is always accountable for all my
statements that convey integrity and a meticulous emphasis on truth and
facts.

YOUTUBE: Return To Innocence (Beyond The Minds Eye)

https://youtu.be/_42xvegoDmY

And no one has ever contradicted me on such.

YOUTUBE: "Where Have All The Flowers Gone?"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgXNVA9ngx8

And to be assailed in court by a Roman Catholic and the RETURNED SERVICES
LEAGUE who have taken an oath made untrue and fictitious statements on
events that did not occur, is just appalling.

Im not going to accept this without consequence to others.

SERVICE UPON SALE MAGISTRATE'S COURT REGISTRAR @ 1501 HRS ON 20 MARCH 2017

SERVICE UPON SALE POLICE PROSECUTOR @ 1505 HRS ON 20 MARCH 2017.

What a tremendous load off my mind (ie. worthy of a Hollywood movie 🎥 )
and I am now on the couch in my purple Bonds having a Crown Golden Ale 🍺
to celebrate my legal victory...

YOUTUBE: "The Fifth Element Music Video (1997) (RyoDrake Productions)"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MR6D7tL38U

English Translation of "Il dolce suono"
The sweet sound, hits me, his voice!
Ah, that voice into my heart decends!
Edgardo, I surrender to you
A chill creeps into my breast!
trembles every fiber!
falters my foot!
Near the fountain next to me sit a while!
Alas! arises a tremendous phantom and separates us!

Here let us take refuge, by the foot of the alter.
Strewn is it with roses!
A harmony celestial, do you not hear?
Ah, the marrige hymn plays!
The ceremony for us draws near! Happiness!
Oh, joy that one feels and does not speak of!
The incense burns!
Brilliant the sacred torches, shining all around!
Here is the minister!
Give me your right hand!
Oh, joyous day!

At last, I am yours, at last you are mine,
to me you have been given by God.
Every pleasure is more grateful,
(it is) to me, with you, more sweet
From peaceful heaven a smile