Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair,alt.checkmate,alt.usage.english

Default ?Q?=E2=80=94=20A=20RECURRENT=20DREAM=20OF=20MINE? =?Q?=20(when=20I=20wuz=20a=20yung'un)?=

VOYUERISM, CELEBRITY AND RUMOUR AS THE HEART OF AMERICAN ALTRUISM

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 2 January 2018

It is not the stories of war which are its valour but that America or any
other country adhered to universal principles (eg. such as DAOist
meta-descriptor prototypes) of right as the basis for any just cause for
the prosecution of war.

MOTHER'S LITTLE HELPERS (****Y HERRINGS)

"TRUMP IS OFF SOMEWHERES 👣.
FAKE NEWS ️ HELTER SKELTER.

EVERYONE CHANTS DESPAIRS.
PARADES OF MUMMY HELPER 💊.

MELANIA HAS LOST SOME PAIRS 👙.
MIGHT HE WEAR 'EM AS WELTER? {ie. note any abnormal intake of water}

PRANCING WITH SUCH AYRES.
SHIP OF STATE 🦅 IN DEEP WATER 🌊.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indemxsc09BSW00TzA

A minion's guide to the GRAPPLE fine ART (#369) of buggery in knowing the
ostentatious mustering dynamics of your free range HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T]
pets.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indT3FoUGV6NUpTM2M

YOUTUBE: "Mother's Little Helper - Rolling Stones - Oldies Refreshed"

https://youtu.be/TCD3Wa5RvjE

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indT3FoUGV6NUpTM2M

JACO DAR (JACODAR242@KOOKS) @ 0419 HOURS ON 26 FEBRUARY 2017: "A homosexual
military man is at a far greater risk of castration from the barracks, than
a homosexual man walking down the street.

Most military men come from traditional conservative backgrounds and would
not be as likely to come out of the closet as their flamboyant urban
cousin."

KERNEL DON JUAN @ 0026 HOURS 5 JULY 2017: FURST POAST FOR INDEPENDENCE DAY
2017!

Up which da chickens is me.

DOLF @ 0047 HOURS ON 5 JULY 2017: It's the 5 July 2017 here ******:

http://www.grapple369.com?time:0.47

We know time before you do and hence we don't need chickens in cages to
warn us of Saddam Hussein's chemical attacks.

JACK ANDERSON (DESERET NEWS) @ 0000 HOURS ON 1 FEBRUARY 1991: "ALLIED
TROOPS EXPECTING CHEMICAL ATTACKS:

Everyone likes to hedge their bets out here with good luck charms,
religious medals, *THEIR* *LADY'S* *LINGERIE* *TUCKED* *UNDER* *THEIR*
*HELMETS* - *AND* *CHICKENS*.

On the front lines, guarding against a chemical attack by Saddam Hussein,
are chickens, which serve the function of canaries in a coal mine. If they
keel over, the troops know the area has been slimed - jargon for a
chemical or biological attack.At one base, the chief chicken is Buford, and
he sits in a cage next to a gas monitoring machine. Buford is the backup.

If the machine fails, Buford won't.

Even the base newspaper is called Buford Talks."

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/146999/ALLIED-TROOPS-EXPECTING-CHEMICAL-ATTACKS.html

PTSD OR ****Y SISSY TURD DRUNKS?

"YOU SH@TFACED AGAIN?
STARTED AS A FANNY ITCH.
WHICH WON'T GO AWAY.

WAR INJURY SUCH A PAIN.
BUT AIN'T LIFE A BITCH.
LITTLE JOB ENDLESS PAY.

LOVE IS SUCH DISDAIN.
MY PLAN WAS A CINCH.
TOY SOLDIERS AT PLAY.

NO LIMIT NO CONTAIN.
JUST DRUNK ON PUNCH."

http://www.grapple369.com/images/DISRESPECT%2020171103%20T.U.R.D.%20-%201.jpg

[IMAGE: COLONEL EDMUND (ATHEIST / BUDDHIST / T.U.R.D. PHILOSOPHER / VIETNAM
VETERAN / LADY BOY WANTS AS HETEROSEXUAL WITH WIFE) BURKE AS WHITE
SUPREMACIST FREEMASONRY {A-U-M} DELUSIONAL SH@T]

Aren't you a Knights Templar International as Freemasonry engaging within a
travesty as a religious Saint Andrews cause célèbre pantomime of public
indecency?

In a similar manner to Germanys Nazi Party, Communist China and Vietnamese
likewise abandoned these principles of truth for some other institutional
imperative.

It ought to be remembered that Seventh-day Adventists {#509} have as
non-combatants and pacifists always been faithful to Principles of
INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS as religious liberty which were adopted
as part of our Australian Commonwealth in 1901 and modelled upon earlier
American Constitutional precedents.

http://www.grapple369.com/a-brief-history-of-us-sdas-military-service-v2.pdf

With the resurgence of the tradition of TAOism within China which is
entirely compatible with Jewish / Christian Torah {#509} belief in
INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS it as the two boekends of occidental
(West) / oriental (East) world view spheres harbingers the decline of Roman
Catholic / Islamic idolatry.

In this modern age, there is an increased selfishness amongst war veterans
to claim honours of preeminence (Ichiban #1) as sentimentality which is
associated to the dishonourable #65 - Soldiers of Roman Empire Governance
(or the seven Papal Bulls and Knights Templars) and in so doing forget the
Acts of Apostles narrative of the Roman soldier Cornelius within Acts 10
which is associated to the Jerusalem Temple prayer times that negate
Catholic/Islamic/Freemasonry et al occupancy of this most sacred site as
the home of Israels capital.

Well may you accept your war awards, but you cannot as do the Knights
Templar International, make any authentic religious claim of Jewish /
Christian association to either Jesus Christ or Almighty God in deference
to our own prerogative religious claim.

To do so is fraudulent, dishonest and blasphemy as you have never once in
over 22 years shown a proper as dignified respect and after the expiry of
2017 it will never be accepted from you.

We are coming for you by lawful means only, but I forewarn that you ought
to be afraid, as ever so afraid.

http://www.grapple369.com/images/Medical_Caduceus.png

You will not see our motion, as it occurs under the shadow of the
Almightys wings, when we eventually do make our strike upon you, it will
be as a venomous bite of a serpent {#340 as #90, #80, #70, #50, #10, #40 =
tsepha` (H6848): {#12 as #240} 1) poisonous serpent; 1a) a viper snake or
adder / It did thunder in our village @ 1924 HOURS ON 29 DECEMBER 2017} for
which there is no known antidote.

http://www.grapple369.com?zen:1,row:8,col:5,nous:5&idea:{ 340}&idea:{191}

..jackNote@zen: 1, row: 8, col: 5, nous: 5 [Time: 1920 hrs, Super: #340 / #5
- Natural Guidance, Function of Emptiness; I-Ching: H63 - Ferrying
Complete, Completion & After, Already Fording; Tetra: 73 - Already Fording,
Completion, Ego: #191 / #5 - Natural Guidance, Function of Emptiness;
I-Ching: H63 - Ferrying Complete, Completion & After, Already Fording;
Tetra: 73 - Already Fording, Completion]

TRANSLATION: We komen alleen met wettige middelen voor jou, maar ik
waarschuw je dat je bang zou moeten zijn, zoals altijd bang.

http://www.grapple369.com/images/Medical_Caduceus.png

U zult onze beweging niet zien, zoals het gebeurt onder de schaduw van de
vleugels van de Almachtige, wanneer wij uiteindelijk onze slag op u slaan,
het zal zijn als een giftige beet van een slang waarvoor er geen tegengif
bekend is.

All this talk of meat 🥩 makes me think 🤔 that I might stick with a spicy
chicken chorizo burger 🍔 instead...

ASSOCIATED PRESS (TELEGRAPH.CO.UK) @ 2218 HOURS ON 2 JANUARY 2018: "WHO LET
THE BIRDS OUT? CHICKENS RUN LOOSE ON CALIFORNIA FREEWAY:

It was a race against the cluck as California Highway Patrol officers
scrambled to rescue nearly 20 chickens that ran through highway lanes near
Los Angeles.

The agency says the birds blocked a portion of Interstate 605 in the
Norwalk area Tuesday morning of 2 January 2018 after their cage fell from
the back of a truck.

The agency tweeted photos and video of the chickens on the highway and a
motorcycle officer collecting them.

YOUTUBE: "Live chickens foul traffic on 605 freeway"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDJbgAqOw3U

Officers managed to rescue 17 birds. Sadly two died."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/02/let-birds-chickens-run-loose-california-freeway/

EXCERPTS FROM: DONT GET YOUR SABBATH DAY SAUSAGES FROM THE LIONS CLUB AND
NEVER HAVE A STEAK OR A BEER WITHIN AN IRISH PUB AS THEY ARE AS FASCISTS
WITH INTENTION TO SLAUGHTER YOU

http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Chickens.pdf

This is a true story...

YOUTUBE: "The X-Files Theme Song (With Lyrics!) - Loot Crate January 2016
Theme Video"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V21RVjE3qnY

SEE ALSO: GORDON: HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS FAITH OF YOURS CURSING THE
SOVEREIGN QUEEN, GOD AND COUNTRY?

http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Gordon's%20Confessions.pdf

SEE ALSO: THE PRINCE PHILLIP'S GINGER JOKE (HELLS BELLS AS RE-INTERMENT
OF FOREBEARS TO AMSTERDAM {#CITY OF MARRIAGE} DUE TO YOUR INDOLENT MANNER
OF LIFE)

http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Joke.pdf

dolf

Initial Post: 2 January 2018

Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
It's like the flying dream where yer riding a bicycle toward the edge of
a precipice and you can't stop or turn.
They say that somehow that dream is related to flying....

The one that has always confounded me takes place in my grammar school
days. My teacher, a beautiful young blonde vixen, uses me as her
toyboy...making me perform like her trained seal...making me explore
every nook and cranny of her lithe, smooth body. Then she ends up
repeatedly sodomizing me.

What to make of this??

*FRAUDULENT*

May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of
an Application for Planning Permit

- http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html

trinomial tetragrammaton rather than its encapsulated contrived use as the
microcosm to redefine the macrocosm as the quintessence of the Pythagorean
[Babylonian] as binomial canon of transposition as HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER.

- http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html

defines a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING and the question is, if it is
permissible to extend this definition to be a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING
AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN
THE TEMPORAL REALITY AS THEN THE CAUSE FOR REASONING AND RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com/Grapple.zip (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS