Posted to alt.home.repair

Default oil tank gauge wont go up & down

the tank is full & gauge drops down to empty

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...n-1161017-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, March 12, 2018 at 1:14:07 PM UTC-4, Mary M Piazza wrote:
the tank is full & gauge drops down to empty

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...n-1161017-.htm

So, take it out and find out what's wrong. Again, no useful info.
This is like saying my car won't go, what do I do? Is it a simple
275 gallon tank with gauge on the top or a buried tank with some
kind of gauge for that? If it's a 275 gallon tank with the gauge
on top, it can be easily removed.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 12 Mar 2018 17:14:02 GMT, Mary M Piazza
m wrote:

the tank is full & gauge drops down to empty

Measure the level with a stick
--
"Your brain is so scary sometimes... it really is."-Jedediah Bila...
Posted to alt.home.repair

m wrote:

the tank is full & gauge drops down to empty

Measure the level with a stick

Discussed somewhere recently. You can buy a new gauge and probably put
it in yourself. I'd probably get a new one under my HVAC contract with
our oil service provider.
Posted to alt.home.repair

m wrote:

the tank is full & gauge drops down to empty

Measure the level with a stick

Discussed somewhere recently. You can buy a new gauge and probably put
it in yourself. I'd probably get a new one under my HVAC contract with
our oil service provider.

I was poking the Home Groaner. They have me filtered since 2006.

I'd talk to the fuel supply service guys. They know what is needed to
resolve the problem. It is that simple.