Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Here's how our police clear off ice from a vehicle window :-)

http://metro.co.uk/video/hilarious-v...aring-1640356/
--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/03/2018 11:47 AM, Bod wrote:
http://metro.co.uk/video/hilarious-v...aring-1640356/

http://metro.co.uk/video/japanese-gi...eetly-1640376/

I wish the damned videos worked for me...
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowman, Birdbrain's senile whore!

On Sat, 3 Mar 2018 13:17:21 -0700, lowbrowman, yet another endlessly
driveling senile idiot, blabbered again:

http://metro.co.uk/video/japanese-gi...eetly-1640376/

I wish the damned videos worked for me...

I bet you wish, you useless lonely senile oaf!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/03/2018 20:17, rbowman wrote:
On 03/03/2018 11:47 AM, Bod wrote:
http://metro.co.uk/video/hilarious-v...aring-1640356/

http://metro.co.uk/video/japanese-gi...eetly-1640376/

I wish the damned videos worked for me...

The video was mildly amusing :-)

--
Bod