Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Best and worst states for gun safety in America

Cindy Hamilton wrote:

On Wednesday, February 21, 2018 at 3:08:54 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:

No, but the ridiculous amount of gun availability and the ease that
most US citizens have access to them creates a deadly problem.
Especially the lax attitude applied to gun laws and semi-autos etc.
Hence the virtually weekly mass shootings.

Hang on a minute. I need to go to the gun vault and get out the
semi-auto shotgun.

There. I feel better. All the neighborhood skeet are panic-stricken,
though.

A client gifted me a Krieghoff K 80 O/U clay gun. It is like the
self-driving car of shotguns. It shoots true every time. Used to use
a Beretta O/U for clay but I haven't touched it since I was given the
Krieghoff.