Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Best and worst states for gun safety in America

On 02/20/2018 11:42 PM, Bod wrote:
On 21/02/2018 04:04, rbowman wrote:
On 02/20/2018 03:50 PM, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 20 Feb 2018 12:30:30 -0700, rbowman
wrote:

Not that any of this matters to a presumably British troll
attempting to
influence US policies by ****posting

All the Brit's ought to be charged with felonious mopery.

That's my rulin' A bunch of mopes...

Bod should worry more about the home front. Seems the Tories have May
by the short hairs and are demanding a hard Brexit. Britain has been a
front door to the EU for the US but the Republic of Ireland would
serve as well. Better looking women, too. Britain may sort out their
trade treaties sometime but it may be too late to save the day.

I suppose Bod will try to lay that on Trump too.

We want our sovereignty back. We don't like the way the unelected EU
dictators are telling us what we can and can't do.
I'd rather starve than submit to them.
What's wrong about that?

Absolutely nothing. We would like to keep our sovereignty. Leftists and
the nattering elites from both coasts are trying to impinge on our
rights that are guaranteed by the First, Second and Tenth Amendments.
There is one difference; molon labe.