Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Record snowfall amounts pile up around the globe

On Tuesday, February 13, 2018 at 5:35:58 AM UTC-6, BurfordTJustice wrote:
[...] Record snowfall in Windsor, Ontario [...]

Sounds like climate change. Heard of that?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 13 Feb 2018 13:20:38 -0800 (PST), Davej
wrote:

On Tuesday, February 13, 2018 at 5:35:58 AM UTC-6, BurfordTJustice wrote:
[...] Record snowfall in Windsor, Ontario [...]

Sounds like climate change. Heard of that?

"Lake effect" snow results from cold wind blowing over warm open
water Even our record cold in Ontario has not caused the warm great
lakes to freeze over, so we are getting hit.

Definitely "climate change"
Not as much snow as we used to get when the world was cooler - but
that was "system" snow, not lake effect, to a large extent.