Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

Default I'm just popping to Sainsburys through the post apocalyptic wasteland once called Surrey!

Nowadays I don't go anywhere without my own private army and 'bobby' the
ex bobby in tow.

Where's me tail armour?

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Mon, 05 Feb 2018 19:22:42 +0000, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
wrote:

Nowadays I don't go anywhere without my own private army and 'bobby' the
ex bobby in tow.

Where's me tail armour?

Pooh, your battle insurance has run out and the NHS is collapsing!
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

Nowadays I don't go anywhere without my own private army and 'bobby' the
ex bobby in tow.

Where's me tail armour?

Pooh, your battle insurance has run out and the NHS is collapsing!

Damn, we've run out of milk and I fancy a Tiramisu for pud.

Phone my broker. Buy Bitcoin on tick!

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On 02/05/2018 12:22 PM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:

Nowadays I don't go anywhere without my own private army and 'bobby' the
ex bobby in tow.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobbie_Gentry

Might want to upgrade. She's getting a bit long in the tooth.