Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - you can count on the truth from the New York Times

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2018/...wl-screenshot/
Posted to alt.home.repair

Frank wrote:

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2018/...wl-screenshot/

Oh my god Frank, someone made a one word error and then corrected it.
If only you demonstrated the same integrity.

Your fear of the New York Times, your fear of facts, your fear of truth
and your fear of opposing opinions is noted.

Pathetic.

--
"In matters of conscience, the law of the majority has no place."

"Truth Sounds Like Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth"
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 8:45:54 AM UTC-5, Dove Tail wrote:
Frank wrote:

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2018/...wl-screenshot/

Oh my god Frank, someone made a one word error and then corrected it.
If only you demonstrated the same integrity.

Your fear of the New York Times, your fear of facts, your fear of truth
and your fear of opposing opinions is noted.

Pathetic.

Yes, it is amazing when his hero Trump doesn't just make errors, he tells
one lie after another and refuses to every correct them, even when confronted.
He just doubles down and keeps telling the lie.

Keep it up Dove, soon you'll be on Frank's kill file list too.

BTW, I see child Trump is at it again, tweeting this morning that calling
Adam Schiff "Little Adam Schiff" this morning and a liar, because Schiff
wants the Democrat side of the House intel memo released. It's really
disgusting.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Frank wrote:

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2018/...wl-screenshot/

Oh my god Frank, someone made a one word error and then corrected it.
If only you demonstrated the same integrity.

Your fear of the New York Times, your fear of facts, your fear of truth
and your fear of opposing opinions is noted.

Pathetic.

Yes, it is amazing when his hero Trump doesn't just make errors, he tells
one lie after another and refuses to every correct them, even when confronted.
He just doubles down and keeps telling the lie.

Keep it up Dove, soon you'll be on Frank's kill file list too.

BTW, I see child Trump is at it again, tweeting this morning that calling
Adam Schiff "Little Adam Schiff" this morning and a liar, because Schiff
wants the Democrat side of the House intel memo released. It's really
disgusting.

Traitor_4ever, you haven't told everyone how much better off the country would be with HITLERy Clinton as President. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Curious Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Frank wrote:

[...]

Lord save us from these two butt buddies. Both are on my kf list and I
would not see either if you had not answered them. Nice of you to make
them feel good by paying attention to them.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Frank wrote:

[...]

Frank, just retreat to your safe space of ignorance, you obviously can't
stand the truth. It's a distinguishing characteristic of most trumpets.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Frank wrote:

[...]

I can't killfile anyone using Google Groups but if I can get a real newsreader working, I can killfile the most egregious creeps but I wouldn't block Traitor_4ever, he's too much fun to frak with. Making a Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Weasel dance around frenetically is very entertaining. Traitor_4ever still hasn't explained how much better off the country would be with HITLERy Clinton and The Clinton Crime Family in The White House. I suppose it's because he can't. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Curious Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Frank wrote:

[...]

but then you have never explained what racism is, I suppose it's because
you can't
Posted to alt.home.repair

ZZyXX wrote:

[8~{} Uncle Curious Monster

but then you have never explained what racism is, I suppose it's
because you can't

For Dickless to accurately explain racism, it would require he
implicate himself as a heinous racist.

Instead, Dickless defines racism by example. Read what he writes, it
is a perfect example of vile written racism.

--
"In matters of conscience, the law of the majority has no place."

"Truth Sounds Like Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth"
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 7:42:24 PM UTC-6, Dove Tail wrote:
ZZyXX wrote:

[8~{} Uncle Curious Monster

but then you have never explained what racism is, I suppose it's
because you can't

For Dickless to accurately explain racism, it would require he
implicate himself as a heinous racist.

Instead, Dickless defines racism by example. Read what he writes, it
is a perfect example of vile written racism.
--

Dove Anus you really need to stop obsessing over my penis because it's very creepy. Oh yea, define "racism". I bet you can't. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Curious Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

ZZyXX wrote:

[8~{} Uncle Curious Monster

but then you have never explained what racism is, I suppose it's
because you can't

For Dickless to accurately explain racism, it would require he
implicate himself as a heinous racist.

Instead, Dickless defines racism by example. Read what he writes,
it is a perfect example of vile written racism. --

Dove Anus you really need to stop obsessing over my penis because
it's very creepy. Oh yea, define "racism". I bet you can't. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Curious Monster

but then again, neither can you