Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Expansion tank

We have a pop off valve problem in the house. The valves under the sink keep
shutting off & at the refrigerator water line. Is this an expansion tank
problem. Our plumber seems to think so.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...k-1157360-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 27 Jan 2018 17:06:23 -0500, Tekkie®
wrote:

wickford posted for all of us...

We have a pop off valve problem in the house. The valves under the sink keep
shutting off & at the refrigerator water line. Is this an expansion tank
problem. Our plumber seems to think so.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...k-1157360-.htm

Huh?