Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ICE detains green card-holder after nearly 40 years in US

A white, male, doctor from Poland, I suspect he will skate on this.

ICE detains green card-holder after nearly 40 years in US

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...40-years-in-us

--
Truth Sounds Like Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/21/2018 5:43 PM, Dove Tail wrote:
A white, male, doctor from Poland, I suspect he will skate on this.

ICE detains green card-holder after nearly 40 years in US

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...40-years-in-us

He was 5 years old and our laws prevented him from becoming a legit
citizen later. Yeah, we got our **** together.

Of course, at least one person here want to ship out people like this
because they are taking American jobs.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, January 21, 2018 at 7:59:35 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 1/21/2018 5:43 PM, Dove Tail wrote:
A white, male, doctor from Poland, I suspect he will skate on this.

ICE detains green card-holder after nearly 40 years in US

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...40-years-in-us

He was 5 years old and our laws prevented him from becoming a legit
citizen later. Yeah, we got our **** together.

Of course, at least one person here want to ship out people like this
because they are taking American jobs.

Like I said, the optics going into the November elections will be
amazing. Not only TV news like this, but can you imagine the ads the
Democrats will be running? This is exactly what I warned about, that
Trump would be a disaster and banish the GOP and conservatives to the
wilderness for a generation, if not forever. This is the worst, most
stupid politics one can imagine. With 11 mil illegals, why is ICE
bothering with a doctor who came here when he was five? I'd start with
the real criminals, the gang members, those that have been here 5 years
or less. That would be enough to work on for a couple years. As the
former head of the American Conservative Union said on Meet the Depressed
today, the hard right nuts, eg Tom Cotton are doing again what they did
in 2006. Bush had a decent immigration reform package, the hard right
killed it. Back then, there were 5 mil illegals here, now there are
11 mil. Nice work.

If one wanted to destroy the GOP, they could not find a better vehicle
than Trump.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 1/21/2018 5:43 PM, Dove Tail wrote:
A white, male, doctor from Poland, I suspect he will skate on this.

ICE detains green card-holder after nearly 40 years in US

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...40-years-in-us

He was 5 years old and our laws prevented him from becoming a legit
citizen later. Yeah, we got our **** together.

Of course, at least one person here want to ship out people like this
because they are taking American jobs.

It is my impression the "people" here would want to make an exception
for this white, polish doctor.

--
Truth Sounds Like Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/21/2018 9:43 PM, Dove Tail wrote:
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 1/21/2018 5:43 PM, Dove Tail wrote:
A white, male, doctor from Poland, I suspect he will skate on this.

ICE detains green card-holder after nearly 40 years in US

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...40-years-in-us

He was 5 years old and our laws prevented him from becoming a legit
citizen later. Yeah, we got our **** together.

Of course, at least one person here want to ship out people like this
because they are taking American jobs.

It is my impression the "people" here would want to make an exception
for this white, polish doctor.

Smart people would. I don't know the guy's history, but he may never
have been to Poland after getting here, does not know the language and
ICE would just dump him at some airport. This is just plain wrong and
cruel to punish him after all this time for what his parents did 40
years ago.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 21/01/2018 22:43, Dove Tail wrote:
A white, male, doctor from Poland, I suspect he will skate on this.

ICE detains green card-holder after nearly 40 years in US

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...40-years-in-us

My word, that appears draconian.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod wrote:

On 21/01/2018 22:43, Dove Tail wrote:
A white, male, doctor from Poland, I suspect he will skate on this.

ICE detains green card-holder after nearly 40 years in US

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...40-years-in-us

My word, that appears draconian.

Draconian? Yes, but it is being done to brown and black people all
over our nation on a daily basis and, the alt-right revels in it,
rather like coyotes rolling on the corpses of their prey.

--
Truth Sounds Like Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth