Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I'm locked in my house

Someone tried to break my lock and now deadbolt is in wall and I can't get it
to open!! Please help!!
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/ct

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 18:14:02 GMT, Dawn
m wrote:

Someone tried to break my lock and now deadbolt is in wall and I can't get it
to open!! Please help!!
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/ct

Go out the back door.
Posted to alt.home.repair

m wrote:

Someone tried to break my lock and now deadbolt is in wall and I can't get it
to open!! Please help!!
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/ct

Go out the back door.

Old burlesque joke.

If you come home and the front door has a fresh coat of red paint, go in
the back door.
Posted to alt.home.repair

m wrote:

Someone tried to break my lock and now deadbolt is in wall and I can't get it
to open!! Please help!!
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/ct

Go out the back door.

Old burlesque joke.

If you come home and the front door has a fresh coat of red paint, go in
the back door.

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NDczWDM0OQ==/$(KGrHqJ,!hQE+CLWkE7HBPyqSDpbrw~~60_35.JPG
Posted to alt.home.repair

m wrote:

Someone tried to break my lock and now deadbolt is in wall and I can't get it
to open!! Please help!!
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/ct

Go out the back door.

Old burlesque joke.

If you come home and the front door has a fresh coat of red paint, go in
the back door.

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NDczWDM0OQ==/$(KGrHqJ,!hQE+CLWkE7HBPyqSDpbrw~~60_35.JPG

Good one.

Wonder if Dawn is like the blonde that lost her keys and got locked in
her car?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, January 15, 2018 at 1:58:57 PM UTC-5, BurfordTJustice wrote:
Call 411

"Dawn" m wrote in message
: Someone tried to break my lock and now deadbolt is in wall and I can't get
it
: to open!! Please help!!
: https://www.homeownershub.com/img/ct
:
:

Call the White House. Trump likes to grab women by the pussy, he's
making America great again, he'll descend out of the sky on Marine One
and rescue you. But then who's gonna rescue you from Trump?
Posted to alt.home.repair

m wrote:

Someone tried to break my lock and now deadbolt is in wall and I can't get it
to open!! Please help!!
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/ct

Go out the back door.

Old burlesque joke.

If you come home and the front door has a fresh coat of red paint, go in
the back door.

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NDczWDM0OQ==/$(KGrHqJ,!hQE+CLWkE7HBPyqSDpbrw~~60_35.JPG

Good one.

Wonder if Dawn is like the blonde that lost her keys and got locked in
her car?

Dawn wrote " tried to break my lock".

The lock looked like it was broke by someone, eh? It was more than a
try.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/15/2018 06:03 PM, trader_4 wrote:
Call the White House. Trump likes to grab women by the pussy, he's
making America great again, he'll descend out of the sky on Marine One
and rescue you. But then who's gonna rescue you from Trump?

Was it Bill Clinton who said "Women are nothing more than a life support system for a ****?"

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Dawn" m wrote in message
Someone tried to break my lock and now deadbolt is in wall and I can't get
it
to open!! Please help!!
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/ct

Quickly sell the house. The new owners will change the lock.