Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - inventor of back up sensor for cars

I just learned that it was a Chinese farmer that invented the first back
up sensor for cars. Photo shows when back up collision is eminent that
sensor emits a loud squeal.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-e...645187530.jpeg
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/15/2018 9:32 AM, Frank wrote:
I just learned that it was a Chinese farmer that invented the first back
up sensor for cars.Â* Photo shows when back up collision is eminent that
sensor emits a loud squeal.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-e...645187530.jpeg

OMG, what a way to start my day.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 15/01/2018 14:46, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 1/15/2018 9:32 AM, Frank wrote:
I just learned that it was a Chinese farmer that invented the first
back up sensor for cars.Â* Photo shows when back up collision is
eminent that sensor emits a loud squeal.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-e...645187530.jpeg

OMG, what a way to start my day.

LOL.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

https://youtu.be/zqjtz3rEPG0
--
Imagine you are a child in your mother's womb, can you detect light?
Only during ballet practice.

Do you think he popped a nut when he touched the fence?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 09:32:54 -0500, Frank "frank wrote:

I just learned that it was a Chinese farmer that invented the first back
up sensor for cars. Photo shows when back up collision is eminent that
sensor emits a loud squeal.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-e...645187530.jpeg

With a set like that, I'd need to push them around in a wheel borrow.
Those sensors must really be heavy.