Mike Devine

Default Vertilathe inventor George Devine

Hello Woodworkers:

Just letting you know that my father, George Devine, who invented the
Vertilathe, died last Wednesday, March 30th. He enjoyed reading the posts
in this newsgroup and also occasionally posting a message (sometimes
somewhat spammy!) He was 88 and enjoyed woodworking and woodturning (with
his Vertilathe, of course) for many years. He was disappointed when he was
no longer able to work in his workshop due to his declining health. He was
glad to have brought some enjoyment into the lives of those who used his
invention and the projects made using it.

So, woodworkers, continue to enjoy your woodworking projects. My father
delighted in doing so and he was in good company.

Mike Devine

Limey Lurker

Mike Devine wrote:
Hello Woodworkers:

Just letting you know that my father, George Devine, who invented the

Vertilathe, died last Wednesday, March 30th.

My sympathy to you and yours.

Dave Balderstone

In article t, Mike
Devine wrote:

Just letting you know that my father, George Devine, who invented the
Vertilathe, died last Wednesday, March 30th. He enjoyed reading the posts
in this newsgroup and also occasionally posting a message (sometimes
somewhat spammy!) He was 88 and enjoyed woodworking and woodturning (with
his Vertilathe, of course) for many years. He was disappointed when he was
no longer able to work in his workshop due to his declining health. He was
glad to have brought some enjoyment into the lives of those who used his
invention and the projects made using it.

So, woodworkers, continue to enjoy your woodworking projects. My father
delighted in doing so and he was in good company.

Mike,

Thanks for letting us know about your father's passing. He'll be
remembered.

djb

Ralph E Lindberg

In article t,
"Mike Devine" wrote:

Hello Woodworkers:

Just letting you know that my father, George Devine, who invented the
Vertilathe, died last Wednesday, March 30th. He enjoyed reading the posts
in this newsgroup and also occasionally posting a message (sometimes
somewhat spammy!) He was 88 and enjoyed woodworking and woodturning (with
his Vertilathe, of course) for many years. He was disappointed when he was
no longer able to work in his workshop due to his declining health. He was
glad to have brought some enjoyment into the lives of those who used his
invention and the projects made using it.

So, woodworkers, continue to enjoy your woodworking projects. My father
delighted in doing so and he was in good company.

Mike Devine

I'll think of him know when I use mine, best wishes

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
RV and Camping FAQ can be found at
http://www.ralphandellen.us/rv
Teamcasa

My condolences and prayers for you and your family.

Dave

k.net...

http://www.usenet.com