Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Oh, no, the nasty cuckservative spat continues.....

Trump tweeted:

"I authorized Zero access to White House (actually turned him down many times) for author of phony book! I never spoke to him for book. Full of lies, misrepresentations and sources that don't exist. Look at this guy's past and watch what happens to him and Sloppy Steve!"

Better get the Secret Service investigating. Maybe there is a hole in the
WH fence or a secret tunnel that Wolf used on his many visits. He
says he basically was free to sit on a sofa in the West Wing and interview
anyone he pleased. That included interviewing Trump himself. Let's see,
who should we believe on that one? Prolific liar Trump, who says he never
talked to Wolf? Or Wolf who says he interviewed him for hours? Maybe
Trump is going to play the what's the meaning of the words "talked to",
game?

What a clown. He allows an author, who he knows writes books and articles
for the likes of Vanity Fair
to hang around and watch his campaign and presidency, then he's shocked
when he interviews people and reports what they said? Stay tuned,
Omarossa is busy writing her book, I'm sure that will be as bad or worse.
The rest of America saw her on The Apprentice as manipulative, ruthless
divisive, hard to get along with. Trump? He hired her.
All these people yapping about Trump have one thing in common. They got
to the campaign, they got to the WH, at the hand of the same man,
Dear Leader Trump.

Between books, cuck fights, the Mueller investigation, the mid-term
elections and Trump's growing instability, it will be an interesting year.
And if I were Trump, I'd be far more worried about what Flynn and George
the Greek are telling Mueller's investigators as they face sentencing.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, January 5, 2018 at 10:10:45 AM UTC-5, BurfordTJustice wrote:
You hang on tight to that, like a 3 year old
to a teddy bear.

That is all you got...empty shell.

There sure is an empty shell. An empty shell of a man. Small, insecure,
paranoid, a narcissistic megalomaniac. "My nuke button is bigger than
yours, little rocket man"!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, January 5, 2018 at 11:54:04 AM UTC-5, BurfordTJustice wrote:

I had a good laugh the other night. I was listening to Mark Levin on the
radio. He was trying to defend Trump against Bannon's remarks. He said
something to the effect of, you can disagree with Trump, but do it as an
adult, constructively, don't insult, attack. That gave me a good belly
laugh. Trump sets the tone for not only the administration, but for the
country. He constantly behaves like an immature kid, always attacking,
insulting, never constructive. Yet, when others then follow his lead, well that's
wrong. Go figure. Poor Mark, another conservative who drank too much
of the KoolAid.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, January 5, 2018 at 12:13:30 PM UTC-5, BurfordTJustice wrote:
You can not grasp the concept that someone is smarter than you.

BTW wolf now admits much of his book is not true...money was the reason.

Waiting for a link to a credible source that says that. If it were
true, you'd have it all over here by now. Sure, Wolf who's book just
went on sale just said much of it is not true, which would kill sales
and open him up to action for slander. You're no better at lying than Trump!
Wow, how desperate they all are.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
You can not grasp the concept that someone is smarter than you.

BTW wolf now admits much of his book is not true...money was the
reason.

Waiting for a link to a credible source that says that. If it were
true, you'd have it all over here by now. Sure, Wolf who's book just
went on sale just said much of it is not true, which would kill sales
and open him up to action for slander. You're no better at lying
than Trump! Wow, how desperate they all are.

It's a bull****, pussified claim from one of the Trump propaganda rags:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...mits-not-all-/

People with little reading comprehension or a desire to change the
narrative are misrepresenting what the author has written.

New galvanized pipe = nasty water taste, smell Robert Barr Home Repair 10 April 11th 05 08:41 AM
Nasty Lesson Bill Gooch Woodturning 10 March 7th 05 04:33 PM
A Common But Nasty Problem? Ron Hubbard Home Repair 37 February 23rd 05 07:32 AM
FULL BUILDING REVEALS NASTY SUPRISES - WANT NEGOTIATION - ADVICE NEEDED David Phillip UK diy 17 August 16th 04 09:25 PM
AC generator problem - nasty output on scope John Jackson Electronics Repair 6 July 17th 03 05:23 PM